TopSpinJay
Wednesday, April 2, 2003 3:54:40 PM
Hamburg, NY is the place for fun and excitement this august as we celebrate the 164th year of the Erie County Fair. This years focus is "A Slice of America" continueing on the patriotic themes that were empithised on last year.
Early announced Grandstand entertainment includes Martina McBride and the Beach Boys, many more acts to be announced before the fair.
Once again, the Mile long James E Strates shows midway returns with the power packed thrills of Fireball, TopSpin and several other rides, Strates has been providing the midway for over 50 years! There will be dollar rides on preivew nights. and every weekday is a payoneprice day! cant go wrong with that.

Come join the fun outside of Buffalo, NY this August fro the 7th -17th preview night the 6th for Western New Yorks family event, The Erie County Fair and Expo!

http://www.ecfair.org/ 
You'll miss us when were gone....
ridemodeler
Thursday, April 3, 2003 11:55:00 AM
Conklin is bidding on that for 2004. I wish they would bring that G-Force in there. I may take a road trip this year
Matthew
Saturday, April 12, 2003 5:37:52 PM
It depends on what Conklin's schedule would be. I'm guessing that the Erie County Fair ends a few days before the Canadian National Exhibition starts.

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by ridemodeler

Conklin is bidding on that for 2004. I wish they would bring that G-Force in there. I may take a road trip this year

BeauceCarnavalMan
Monday, April 14, 2003 6:02:04 AM
That wouldn't be true unless they change the date of the CNE cause it over laps erie county and plus all of Conklin's Canadian dates are all in a row so they dont have much jump time as they did before
so I wouldn't see Conklin giving up its original blood (Canada) for erie county.
BeauceCarnavalMan
TopSpinJay
Wednesday, May 28, 2003 6:16:29 PM
looks like the grandstand line up is shapen up well the headliner on the night of the 13th will be def leppard
You'll miss us when were gone....
sarah
  •  sarah
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
  • Green Help
Friday, June 6, 2003 11:39:43 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by SilverCometJay

looks like the grandstand line up is shapen up well the headliner on the night of the 13th will be def leppard

I'm there![:D][}:)][:D]
SaraAB
Sunday, August 10, 2003 5:32:17 PM
i will be out there tuesday, and i will be riding all day!