crazyspin
  •  crazyspin
  • 59.46% (Neutral)
  • Ride Supervisor Topic Starter
Thursday, November 11, 2004 9:04:40 AM
I went by the Fairgrounds today and to my suprise Reithoffer already had many rides set-up! I couln't believe it since the fair starts the 18th. Some of the rides that were set-up were:
Pharoah's Fury
Yo-Yo
Dragon Wagon
Scooter
Sizzler
Tilt-a-hurl
MGR
Raupenbahn (Awesome!)
and the Dutch Wheel.
All the other rides will probably be coming in early next week after the North Florida Fair is over. [:D]
JimmyD
  •  JimmyD
  • 52.88% (Neutral)
  • Ride Supervisor
Thursday, November 11, 2004 9:10:41 AM
Has anyone been to the NOrth FLorida Fair this year? I didnt think that the Orange unit had many rides there. They usually dont have much of anything in Tally.

Jimmy D
James Dillman III
Dillman Family Rides Inc.
J-bird
Thursday, November 11, 2004 9:31:58 AM
Have never been to this fair. Wonder how it compares to Perry.
JimmyD
  •  JimmyD
  • 52.88% (Neutral)
  • Ride Supervisor
Thursday, November 11, 2004 10:32:17 AM
I played it in 2001 with my thriller, and my dad played it from 1982(gooding),1983(Reithoffer)-1996 and it was always a great way to end the season for us. About 5 hours home from there. It isnt as big a fair as Perry, but like I said, it was a nice way to end the season.

Jimmy D

www.jntenterprise.com 
James Dillman III
Dillman Family Rides Inc.
Larry Smith
Thursday, November 11, 2004 10:33:03 AM
The NFF usually draws about 100,000 for their run. Most of the crowds are limited to the weekends. The location of the fairgrounds sometimes can be a problem since they are very close to the High School football stadium used by the Tallahassee High Schools but other than that it is a nice fair. I was planning on hitting them this weekend but a knee injury has put the kabosh on that. Hopefully I can still hit a few others next week though....