West Coast Amusements
Beauce Carnaval
Robertson Amusements
World's Finest Shows
Albion Amusements
BeauceCarnavalMan
BinThereDunTht
Wednesday, April 9, 2003 9:21:59 PM
I think A of A is a great show. In Raleigh, N.C. they did a wonderful job with their help, maintaining eveything. They had a wonderful maintenence man. Well no matter what its still a great show.[;)]
crazyspin
  •  crazyspin
  • 59.46% (Neutral)
  • Ride Supervisor Topic Starter
Monday, May 12, 2003 9:47:10 AM
mamma teena
Tuesday, May 27, 2003 6:54:43 PM
[:0]Excuse me..... Where is Mid America?????? mamma
Always,Mamma
"With It...For It... Love It...Live It"
JustinJames
Tuesday, May 27, 2003 7:03:43 PM
No Offense, but Mid America has a ways to go before they are with the BIG DAWGS. But, hey it's gonna happen. Just look at what they've achieved already so soon.
bigeli
  •  bigeli
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Wednesday, May 28, 2003 8:11:56 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by crazyspin

Added Butler Amusements! [:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]
http://www.butleramusements.com/start.htm 

Good lookin' out crazyspin,they'[:D][;)]ve got my vote!!!
So, in a few years, if you're walking down a midway and see a Sixcat or a Swinger or a bucket, look around. You might recognize an old man with a smile on his face. Especially if he's saying, "Hey Buddy, can I ask ya?" -sixcat,circa. 2007
crazyspin
  •  crazyspin
  • 59.46% (Neutral)
Wednesday, May 28, 2003 9:13:37 AM
My bad! Sorry I forgote Mid America!
[:(!]
crazyspin
  •  crazyspin
  • 59.46% (Neutral)
Wednesday, May 28, 2003 9:15:14 AM
Butch
  •  Butch
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
  • Green Help
Wednesday, May 28, 2003 6:54:53 PM
So were does it stop! You've got 15 shows listed and have added more on. But if you have already voted you cann't vote again. This is not Flordia voting rules here. [:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]
Keep it between the ditches and may your rides always turn.

Looking for a New or Used Car. Check out
http://www.getauto.com 
crazyspin
  •  crazyspin
  • 59.46% (Neutral)
Thursday, May 29, 2003 3:56:10 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Butch

So were does it stop! You've got 15 shows listed and have added more on. But if you have already voted you cann't vote again. This is not Flordia voting rules here. [:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

What do you mean?
bigeli
  •  bigeli
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Thursday, May 29, 2003 1:36:57 PM
Quote:

quote:

Quote:

quote:

What do you mean?

He's referring to the past u.s. presidential election,and how fla. had all the problems.
So, in a few years, if you're walking down a midway and see a Sixcat or a Swinger or a bucket, look around. You might recognize an old man with a smile on his face. Especially if he's saying, "Hey Buddy, can I ask ya?" -sixcat,circa. 2007
crazyspin
  •  crazyspin
  • 59.46% (Neutral)
Thursday, May 29, 2003 4:09:39 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by bigeli

Quote:

quote:

Quote:

quote:

What do you mean?

He's referring to the past u.s. presidential election,and how fla. had all the problems.

[:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]
Butch
  •  Butch
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
  • Green Help
Thursday, May 29, 2003 7:27:15 PM
Thank you Eli! Some people cann't remember anything! [:D][:D][:D][:D]
And his back round shows he lives in Ft lauderdale, Florida and I belive that was were a lot of the problem was. But maybe they BLACKED OUT Florida and they didn't know what happened. [:D][:D][:D][:D]

The other point is how many time do we rehash favorite ride line up or my favorite show or what ever! [;)]
Keep it between the ditches and may your rides always turn.

Looking for a New or Used Car. Check out
http://www.getauto.com 
crazyspin
  •  crazyspin
  • 59.46% (Neutral)
Friday, May 30, 2003 9:01:54 AM
Quote:

quote:

Thank you Eli! Some people cann't remember anything! [:D][:D][:D][:D]
And his back round shows he lives in Ft lauderdale, Florida and I belive that was were a lot of the problem was. But maybe they BLACKED OUT Florida and they didn't know what happened. [:D][:D][:D][:D]

The other point is how many time do we rehash favorite ride line up or my favorite show or what ever! [;)]

Your right! Broward and Dade County is where we have all the voting problems! [:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]
Steve F.
Monday, June 16, 2003 11:29:11 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by BAZOOKIE

I have never attended a "REITHOFFER" show, but they look pretty good. I was on the NJ state fair website and there are some good aerial shots of the lot. Looks clean and very organized. I remember when AoA did the Super Ex here in Ottawa. I thought it was great, but after time the clean factor dropped. Conklin now does the show and I was impressed to see such clean equipment(mostly new stuff). However Conklin has the Super shows division, which is Super S**T. Thats where they put the old stuff like round-ups, scramblers, tilt-a-whirls, sky diver etc. I'm pretty sure its a mobile catalog of used old rides for sale. http://www.njstatefair.org/thisyear/about.html 

http://www.njstatefair.o...tos/aerial/2002fCSWm.jpg  [:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

I didn't realize there were so many BSR watergame style center joints there.[:D][:D][:D]