Skywheelrider
Thursday, July 15, 2004 11:19:56 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by babyhughie

Whats up with the round up sporint chrome bud wheels?Very sharp!!

That would be a Dartron Zero Gravity, the updated Round-Up.
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
daniel
  •  daniel
  • 73.82% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor Topic Starter
Thursday, July 15, 2004 9:21:07 PM
Shoot i have to watch out because they told me to not take photos.I was told you can get arrested and that you cant take pics of rides.What the hell?

So you might not see anymore...Why does this happen you should be able to take pics of rides as long as you not taking pics of things you not supose to like:
Girls BUTS OR ANY PART OF THEM
tHE WAY THE RIDE OPERATES AND SAFTY ISSUES

im a little scared and ****ed of too.

chuck
  •  chuck
  • 62.8% (Friendly)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Friday, July 16, 2004 5:40:18 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by daniel

Shoot i have to watch out because they told me to not take photos.I was told you can get arrested and that you cant take pics of rides.What the hell?

So you might not see anymore...Why does this happen you should be able to take pics of rides as long as you not taking pics of things you not supose to like:
Girls BUTS OR ANY PART OF THEM
tHE WAY THE RIDE OPERATES AND SAFTY ISSUES

Dam IST IS THAT WHY THEY DO TYHIS CRAP.

WELL I ASKED TO GET PERMISION TO TAKE PICS AND I WILL FIND OUT LATER IF I CAN ON BREAK.

im a little scared and ****ed of too.

That sucks dude. I'm planning on going there maybe next week. And yes I'm bringing the camera. Last time I checked this was America not Cuba. Oh wait, the fair is in the Orange Curtain. I mean Orange County. One of the crapiest counties I've ever been through. Thank God I live in LA County.
Jzrider0720
Friday, July 16, 2004 8:08:24 PM
im suprised the rcs dont own a kmg fireball or freak out.