crazyspin
  •  crazyspin
  • 59.46% (Neutral)
  • Ride Supervisor Topic Starter
Saturday, February 7, 2004 9:25:20 AM
What are your Favorite Show Colors? What do you think looks the best together?

Thanks,
Crazyspin
2ndgencarnie
Saturday, February 7, 2004 9:30:15 AM
i personally like just a blue with a lil white. Nothing too outrageous however, i have seen some nice scemes with like, blue green and pink, and blue and yellow. But it just can't be yellow as the primary color, we all know what that means, atleast i hope everyone knows that way i don't feel stupid by saying that.
carnivalangel14
Saturday, February 7, 2004 10:47:33 AM
I think Wade Shows has a nice color choice. I also liked Pugh's when they were still around. But I have to admit, Mid-America is another good one. Red, White & Blue all the way.

~V~

*_ Agility~ My anti drug!!_*
Da Bair
  •  Da Bair
  • 50.18% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Saturday, February 7, 2004 4:30:24 PM
Rhino posted the same Question in a poll almost a year ago. At the time red, white, and blue won out.

In the archives now 

UserPostedImage

crazyspin
  •  crazyspin
  • 59.46% (Neutral)
  • Ride Supervisor Topic Starter
Saturday, February 7, 2004 4:31:50 PM
Da Bair
  •  Da Bair
  • 50.18% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Saturday, February 7, 2004 4:38:16 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by crazyspin

Thanks! [:D]

No problem Spin. Interested to see if the patriotic choice still wins as many of the voters in the previous poll have disappeared and new members have joined.

UserPostedImage

with-it
  •  with-it
  • 59.3% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman
Sunday, February 8, 2004 12:57:14 PM
It's what ever color paint is on sale in the spring.....I do llike the Red and yellow.
Da Bair
  •  Da Bair
  • 50.18% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Sunday, February 8, 2004 1:24:22 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by with-it

It's what ever color paint is on sale in the spring.....I do llike the Red and yellow.

You mean IH Red and Cat Yellow.
What about Ford Tractor Blue?

UserPostedImage

with-it
  •  with-it
  • 59.3% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman
Sunday, February 8, 2004 1:30:51 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by bairbros

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by with-it

You mean IH Red and Cat Yellow.
What about Ford Tractor Blue?

You shop at TSC also..... They have a better yellow out now in their automotive line. More like a School bus less like a bulldozer. And don't forget John Deere Green...
2ndgencarnie
Sunday, February 8, 2004 3:45:07 PM
John Deere Green, good lord things can get a lil crazy around here i guess.
mjcarniegirl
Sunday, February 8, 2004 6:51:48 PM
LOL I've seen some funky painted rides in my yrs of traveling. But my personal favortie show colors are red white and blue!!! [:)]
Skywheelrider
Monday, February 9, 2004 2:46:59 AM
I have always liked red and yellow myself, and although I like the pink/teal/white, I think it is now getting way over used. I do like the purple/magenta/golden yellow combination I have seen some shows use. Double D Amusements (may the show R.I.P.) here in Michigan used that colour combination, and it looked nice. [:)]
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Teddybear_Lar
Monday, February 9, 2004 7:50:24 AM
Yea, Wade Shows does have some cool colors but flags blowing from the top of the joint really helps. I thought the question was asked before, though too. GO RHINO(always ahead of his time) HAHA[;)][;)][;)]TEDDYBEARS[;)][;)][;)]