Discjo
  •  Discjo
  • 54.74% (Neutral)
  • Foreman Topic Starter
Pizzagod
Wednesday, July 29, 2020 8:21:55 PM
Potato-potahtoe. Really, how is this different from all the other fairs that are just being run as junior fairs, etc.? Shortened to two days, drive through, no admission. I admire your optimism, but for all intents and purposes, it's dead Jim.
For one dollar I'll guess your weight, your height, or your sex.
thunderbolt85
Thursday, July 30, 2020 8:18:58 AM
Yeah, thanks for the "hope", but I wouldn't drive the 125 miles for what they are offering.

I mean I get it, NAME may not have wanted to come, and the social distancing rules may have been too much, plus would if they were only allowed so many folks in there at a time, then you would have lots of frustration at the gate with people waiting to get in.

I think I am just going to start looking forward to next year and hope that this clears up enough to have a normal season again.
Discjo
  •  Discjo
  • 54.74% (Neutral)
  • Foreman Topic Starter
Thursday, July 30, 2020 12:03:20 PM
Ahh -- Its Dead Jim -- Now thats funny. What about a drive thru girl show or side show -- Lol
thunderbolt85
Friday, July 31, 2020 11:41:36 AM
Originally Posted by: Discjo 

Ahh -- Its Dead Jim -- Now thats funny. What about a drive thru girl show or side show -- Lol

actually saw on Fox news some time back they did have some drive thru girl shows somewhere, instead of inside the place.

Drive thru side show, in some cities you can just drive down the street and see much worse than anything we ever offered.
ridejocky
Friday, July 31, 2020 1:52:52 PM
Originally Posted by: thunderbolt85 

actually saw on Fox news some time back they did have some drive thru girl shows somewhere...

Yeah, they have one that's full-service in Hollywood on Figueroa street...

Ride the Zipper?