thunderbolt85
Tuesday, May 26, 2020 2:48:01 PM
If you ever get to watch a rerun of the show In the Heat of the Night (Voodoo murders episode) you will Drew Expositions in both parts (two part).

Great shots of the Sky Wheel, Rock O Plane, Himalaya, Tilt, Bumper Cars, Sky Fighter, Gravitron, MGR, and a few others. Sadly, the only ride I think that Drew still has is the Himalaya.

Anyway, at first the show makes it out like a carnie is the killer, but in the end, he is just someone that joined and wasn't a real carnie, at least they made that clear at the end.
IndianaTED
Monday, June 1, 2020 9:38:46 AM
Im showing my age here, but I vaguely remember an episode of Mannix happening on carnival midway. I think the episode was titled "Once upon a Saturday" or something like that. I have not been able to find it to watch it again yet.
I've never been "with it", just been an interested observer of carnivals for more than 50 years.
Johnny's United Shows..."A Family Tradition" and "All for Fun, Fun for All".
The carnival of my youth, which had roots that originated in my hometown.
IndianaTED
Monday, June 1, 2020 9:44:40 AM
Actually, here it is...

I've never been "with it", just been an interested observer of carnivals for more than 50 years.
Johnny's United Shows..."A Family Tradition" and "All for Fun, Fun for All".
The carnival of my youth, which had roots that originated in my hometown.
thunderbolt85
Monday, June 1, 2020 11:45:21 AM
Wow, I remember that show, so showing my age as well LOL.

I remember a short lived show once as well with them solving crimes or working as a private eye thing. I think Jim Verney was in it.

The only thing was they never made a "jump", lol.