thunderbolt85
Tuesday, May 19, 2020 9:59:53 AM
Looking for information and maybe the full name for a show that saw around here years ago and don't know what happed to them.

Name was Jules and something I believe.

Saw them once in Laurens SC, they had an open top Himalaya and I believe a Flying Bobs, along with a spider, maybe a zipper (it was a while back) and some other rides.

Anyone know this show or remember anything about it? Wait, think as I was typing it came to me, was it Jules and Beck?

Was that the show and does anyone remember?
Jackpotter
Tuesday, May 19, 2020 11:40:48 AM
Matt McDonagh purchased it and it became part of Big Rock in 2010 or so.

Show was Pat Guthrie's and was named for his daughters. Becky actually managed the show.

I'm sure others can tell you more.

I saw the show a couple of times. I believe their show office was a former Royal American Shows office if memory serves me correctly.
thunderbolt85
Tuesday, May 19, 2020 1:45:02 PM
Thanks JackPotter, guess I should have know that, one thing I do know that I remember reading about was that their Scrambler was also a former RAS piece.

JustinJames, or anyone know what happened to the open top Himi or Bobs? Maybe they were just booked in that year or something as well.
indianacarnie
Tuesday, May 19, 2020 2:46:56 PM
Played with them back in the day. Can't tell you a thing about the rides but they traveled with a flat store, office owned. Pat still owes me for a jump I drove for the show lol. NO lights period on that truck either lol. Think it was from a parking lot still date to Pikeville for the Hillbilly Festival. Not 1000% certain about that as its been awhile. Jointees had to wear white button down shirts too.
An end, even with terror, is better than terror without end. F.Neitzsche