petekoloz
Tuesday, July 16, 2019 2:29:47 AM
2nd pendulem ride accident within a month:

India on Sunday-

Uzbeckistan at end of June-
thunderbolt85
Tuesday, July 16, 2019 7:14:21 AM
One thing I learned for sure on here is not to comment on any ride accidents or at least comment on what might have caused it, but I will say I hate to see that happening anywhere.

Benjibear
Tuesday, July 16, 2019 7:34:35 AM
Are these the same manufacturer? Who made these rides?
It is what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.
ridejocky
Thursday, July 18, 2019 10:30:22 AM
I saw a Paratrooper and a few other rides from the car at a park in India, and thought it looked a little off. Maybe it was a copy.
Ride the Zipper?
thunderbolt85
Monday, July 22, 2019 7:05:50 AM
Originally Posted by: ridejocky 

I saw a Paratrooper and a few other rides from the car at a park in India, and thought it looked a little off. Maybe it was a copy.

After seeing a few videos of rides in India I would NEVER get on ride over there, not trying to insult anyone but I just wouldn't trust it. Don't think I would in China or any south American country either.
ridejocky
Monday, July 22, 2019 10:26:23 AM
Originally Posted by: thunderbolt85 

After seeing a few videos of rides in India I would NEVER get on ride over there, not trying to insult anyone but I just wouldn't trust it. Don't think I would in China or any south American country either.

A park here in Thailand has some old Chance and Huss pieces.

There is also another park with a centerless giant wheel that has a coster that goes through the middle. Seen it from the highway a number o times, never seen it turning.

Ride the Zipper?