Cstephens
Wednesday, January 14, 2004 2:03:47 PM
does ayone know the e-mail adress to cumberland valley shows?
i want to ask them a few questions (good questions)
Cstephens
Wednesday, January 14, 2004 2:05:03 PM
one more thing, i checked their website and i coul'nt find their e-mail address. just thought you should know that
squirrel
Wednesday, January 14, 2004 2:32:54 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Cstephens

one more thing, i checked their website and i coul'nt find their e-mail address. just thought you should know that

If it's not publicly available on their website, I doubt you will find a company email address. Many shows don't use one just because of spam mail, etc... If they do have email, they might use it through a request information form on the website...
cny_chris
Wednesday, January 14, 2004 5:53:34 PM
I'm sure there's one out there somewhere, just a matter of finding it. It might only go to the webmaster or website designer that they hired, though.

Probably the best bet is the good old fashioned US Mail. Might not be as quick, but you might wind up with a nice letter on company letterhead in a colorful envelope.... give it a shot.
"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step." - Lao-Tsu

"Faith is taking the first step, even when you don't see the whole staircase." - Martin Luther King Jr.

"Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly." - Robert F. Kennedy
squirrel
Wednesday, January 14, 2004 6:24:20 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by cny_chris

I'm sure there's one out there somewhere, just a matter of finding it. It might only go to the webmaster or website designer that they hired, though.

Probably the best bet is the good old fashioned US Mail. Might not be as quick, but you might wind up with a nice letter on company letterhead in a colorful envelope.... give it a shot.

I would recommend the same. You will most likely wind up with alot more memorable response (nothing beats HARD COPY) than just an email.
Ryan
  •  Ryan
  • 57.38% (Neutral)
  • Lot Foreman
Wednesday, January 14, 2004 7:05:02 PM
they are not going to play email tag with you about the space wheels and himmys.
www.modernmidways.com 
"If life was fair elvis would be alive and the impersonators would be dead"-carson
squirrel
Wednesday, January 14, 2004 8:42:25 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Ryan

they are not going to play email tag with you about the space wheels and himmys.

This board is like the tilt-a-whirl. Sometimes you get on it and it makes you want to puke!!

wow
Matt C.
Wednesday, January 14, 2004 9:27:52 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Ryan

This board is like the tilt-a-whirl. Sometimes you get on it and it makes you want to puke!!

[:0] [:(!] [xx(]

Matt Cook
Matt's Carnival Warehouse / Matt's Web Design
http://www.carnivalwarehouse.com 
http://www.mwdwebdesign.com 
punkboysa18
Thursday, January 15, 2004 6:31:44 AM
Wow! What's wrong w/ everyone recently? Chill out guys![xx(][xx(][xx(][xx(][xx(][xx(][xx(][xx(]
WHATIF
Thursday, January 15, 2004 3:20:19 PM
If I was really that interested in getting there e-mail I think I would call them. A good idea.