thunderbolt85
Thursday, May 2, 2019 2:43:34 PM
If you get a chance and haven't already check out Penn Premier shows in PA, they have a website and FB page, but if you can go I know you would enjoy.

Lloyd's dad as I am sure most of you know had a great show on the east coaster years ago and came down as far as NC I believe until he passed away.

Now Lloyd has renamed his show Penn Premier from LAM after building it up to a really nice looking show carrying on the legacy his father built years ago along with his wife and daughter.

Outstanding looking show, lots of good classics that they have really fixed up nice and newer rides as well. I worked with Lloyd on Childress years ago, he was the second unit manager and a great guy to work with, always helpful, teaching, and ready to help you out if you needed it.

Sold him a King swing ride which he still uses today and looks great, along with a trailer with a side wall as well.

Really nice family and show if you can get the chance to go by and see them, I believe his wheel is our old 12 seat old that he has fixed up as well.

Just thought I would put that out there specially if you like to see classics.