thunderbolt85
Tuesday, October 9, 2018 6:50:39 AM
I know show owners hate to hear this news as anyone, but hopefully this one doesn't do as much damage. Its moving pretty fast, I believe it will affect the opening of the SC and NC state fairs, but should be out of here by the weekend with cooler temps on the way.

For us we are done for the season, we did manage to pick up about 6 new spots, some of them really strong, so looking forward to next year.

You all stay safe.
JustinJames
Wednesday, October 10, 2018 6:20:13 PM
Second one to hit us this season. 😕
britt
  •  britt
  • 97.96% (Exalted)
  • Operations Foreman
Wednesday, October 10, 2018 6:55:49 PM
Originally Posted by: JustinJames 

Second one to hit us this season. :-/

Hopefully it will go thru quickly. that makes 3 in 2 years. Hurricane Amusements with the Tsumani, Clycone, wave riders, tornado, H2O, Catergory 5, and the list goes on for names. lol. gotta laugh but the storms are not funny. Hopefully yall can open this weekend. we lost those 2 days and still had a decent fair.

thunderbolt85
Thursday, October 11, 2018 7:24:06 AM
Originally Posted by: britt 

Hopefully it will go thru quickly. that makes 3 in 2 years. Hurricane Amusements with the Tsumani, Clycone, wave riders, tornado, H2O, Catergory 5, and the list goes on for names. lol. gotta laugh but the storms are not funny. Hopefully yall can open this weekend. we lost those 2 days and still had a decent fair.

I know you all have had enough, I hope it doesn't cause extra flooding up that way, be careful.