babygirlspence1967
Tuesday, April 21, 2015 5:41:30 PM
Hey everyone! I'm looking for some old carnies that worked the carnivals that wintered in Baytown, Texas in 1967. I'm specifically looking for James and Marion Spence, they went by the names Jim and Mari back in 1967. They worked for the carnival when they were expecting me and chose to place me for adoption when I was born. I'm looking to connect with them now that I'm an adult for several reasons, one I would like to see them and to know who I look like and my medical history, two, I'd like to share with them information about my family, my children and grandchildren, and three, I'm marrying my high school sweetheart next May and I would love to be able to include them in the festivities (if they are open to that)! I don't want anything more than information unless they are open to more. Thanks for reading this!
Carla aka Baby Girl Spence

My name is Jimmy Wade, I am Carla's future husband, I know how close knit the carny family is ( I was one in 1987) and I know that an outsider is not generally let in, however Carla is looking for her birth parents to share her life with, as she said we are getting married next may and we both would like her birth parents to be there so they can see what type of woman she has grown into. Carla has four children and 8 grandchildren, she is wanting her birth parents to meet and know this family that Carla has. I have known Carla "babygirl spence" for over 32 years, I have called her my babygirl since the day we met, and still do this day. Please if anyone out there in the carny world knows Jim and Mari, please tell them that their daughter is looking for them and would like to hear from them whenever is possible. Thank you.

Y'all can reach us here or at jimmyandcarlawade@gmail.com if you would rather email us directly! If you happen to know Jim and Mari, please feel free to share our email address with them as well! Thank y'all!!!!!!
babygirlspence1967 attached the following image(s):
babygirlspence1967
Wednesday, April 22, 2015 4:38:26 PM
If someone knows them, or anything about them, I would be grateful for any information that you might have and share with me. If anyone knows anything, please contact me either here, or at jimmyandcarlawade@gmail.com I am thankful for all of the looks that I am getting, I just really need information! I really would like to know them! Thanks!