Home | Carnival News | Fair News | Park News | Classifieds & Help Wanted | Galleries | Contact
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline flamo  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, April 16, 2014 5:59:02 AM(UTC)
flamo

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 310 time(s) in 188 post(s)
http://www.northwestern....ucture--poor-memory.html
http://www.nbcnews.com/#...sers-study-claims-n81126

A whole new can of worms has just been opened. A study to be printed tomorrow in one of the medical journals states in the 20 to 25 year age group smoking pot even causally is detrimental to the brain. One of the leaders of study stated it should only be used by TERMINALLY ill people for pain. It was a small study with stunning results. No doubt more studies will follow which will include different age groups.
If more studies prove the same lawyers will have a field day suing those who not only sell it but where as some states allow it legally and profit from it will those states be liable for allowing an unstudied drug, not approved by the FDA of which they collected taxes? Will doctors who issued medical cards be liable ?

There is now no doubt according to this study pot is far more dangerous than booze. Most surveys show people are in favor legalizing pot, I winder if this study and others confirming it will change that thinking? Will there be studies on second hand smoke? Facts need to come out and appropriate actions taken.
I'm there, Old, Tired, Broke and Henpecked
Sponsor
Offline chuck  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, April 16, 2014 6:45:21 AM(UTC)
chuck

Was thanked: 20 time(s) in 17 post(s)
I'm not one who smokes it, however it doesn't bother me if others do. Everything has some sort of affect according to the so called experts. Whatever happened to the days of not concerning yourself with what others do. I mean, freedoms are slowly being taken away a little by little. One day it's this, one day it's that. It's gotta stop someplace.

How do we know these experts are not being governmentally funded? I mean it would make perfect sense, since its nearly impossible to tax.
thanks 1 user thanked chuck for this useful post.
crazyspin on 4/16/2014(UTC)
Offline skydiver77  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, February 4, 2015 1:20:59 AM(UTC)
skydiver77

Was thanked: 23 time(s) in 21 post(s)
I totally agree with you Chuck! As for gay marriage, even though i'm a Christian ( I try to be lol ), i'm on the fence about that one. I myself would like to try a joint one day. One of those things to do before you die you might say.
Rss Feed  Atom Feed