Fabbri_Guy
  •  Fabbri_Guy
  • 64.96% (Friendly)
  • Maintenance Supervisor Topic Starter
Monday, December 9, 2013 9:21:28 AM
Im back.... and this time I plan to finish this one. Ok, so heres a Technical Park ride. The kamikaze got put on hold and now im working on this. Its a european piece. I dont.think theres any in the US. Well heres what ive got got done so far. I was able to get in direct contact with Technical Park, and have them send me the official drawings which really helped get this project rolling. Most of the trailer part is done. The next thing is to add the boom arms and seats. Let me know what you guys think!

I wanted to build this ride because of the odd shape of the ride and setup position.

[img=UserPostedImage ]HR[/img]

[img=UserPostedImage ]RH5[/img]

[img=UserPostedImage ]HR2[/img]

[img=UserPostedImage ]HR3[/img]

[img=UserPostedImage ]HR4[/img]

Heres the arm made, its made from 1x1 steel tubing. With the center pieces being plastic.

[img=UserPostedImage ]HR Arm1[/img]

[img=UserPostedImage ]HR Arm2[/img]

Heres the arm adapted to the frame. A little triming to the trailer frame and it fit like a glove.

[img=UserPostedImage ]Arm3[/img]

[img=UserPostedImage ]Arm4[/img]

[img=UserPostedImage ]Arm5[/img]
Skywheelrider
Tuesday, December 10, 2013 2:53:33 AM
Wow. You really get into the detail. Looks great so far.
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
powersbt
  •  powersbt
  • 52.56% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Tuesday, December 10, 2013 8:48:31 AM
Awesome start so far. Axles look dead on with the Prototype. Keep up the Good Work!!?
What do you get if you crossed a Merry Mixer with a Berry Go Round??
3 Possible answers:
1. A Merry Go Round
2. A Berry Mixer
3. Jam
rideguyray
Tuesday, December 10, 2013 11:41:35 AM
Looking grea fabbri guy
keep it up

Ps, one pier on the jersey shore has one of these called tropical storm, and its a park model, still the same basic ride tho
Nice work
Follow me on Facebook at Ray Fendrick
Fabbri_Guy
  •  Fabbri_Guy
  • 64.96% (Friendly)
  • Maintenance Supervisor Topic Starter
Wednesday, December 11, 2013 12:29:46 PM
I created a facebook page, that page will be updated daily with pics. Facebook.com/fabbriguysrides.com