mgr man
  •  mgr man
  • 63.12% (Friendly)
  • Foreman Topic Starter
Friday, November 22, 2013 10:41:26 PM
Deggeller played the Volusia Co Fair & Youth Show.Ride lineup was Merry go Round, Giant Wheel, Century Wheel, Riptide Coaster, Fireball, Funnel Force, Haunted Mansion, Musik Express, Scooter, Zipper, Starship 4000, Zero Gravity, Tilt a Whirl, Himalaya, Typhoon, Scrambler, Slide, Extreme, Tornado, Sin the Apple, Crazy Chopper, Elephants, Speedway, Crazy Bus, Banana Squardon, Circus Train, Orient Express, Rockin Tug, 1 hampton, Monkey Maze, Pirate Ship,Wiggle Worm, tea Cups, Windsurfer, rock n out, Vertigo. Admission to the fair was 10 dollars,with a special ride promo the day I was there. All rides for a dollar all day. Some photos,photos 
rideguyray
Friday, November 22, 2013 10:59:52 PM
Nice Pics
looks like almost the entire show was there
pretty similar to the line up here in Timonium, except the rip tide missed it, and we had the flipper also
Follow me on Facebook at Ray Fendrick
Scott
  •  Scott
  • 87% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Saturday, November 23, 2013 12:06:40 AM
Who's Himalaya?
Majestic Fan1982
Saturday, November 23, 2013 2:02:03 AM
Originally Posted by: Scott 

Who's Himalaya?

That's the mini version right? looks so naked with no scenery and the cars are
pretty white needs some color.
Skywheelrider
Saturday, November 23, 2013 3:42:42 AM
Originally Posted by: Scott 

Who's Himalaya?

Wisdom Silver Streak themed Himalaya, it's Deggeller's.

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
80meterwheelman
Saturday, November 23, 2013 7:24:09 AM
The sails on the Scrambler is a nice touch.
[boat]
Doing nothing is tiresome because you can't stop to rest.
britt
  •  britt
  • 97.96% (Exalted)
  • Operations Foreman
Saturday, November 23, 2013 1:02:01 PM

Deggeller is one of the big shows that seems to fly under the radar. every time I have seen the show it is always to a T. clean, neat, well lit, a first class operation. had a friend call me last year asking if I had ever seen the show. they were impressed with the presentation. when they got the contract with York I was suprised as they just do not come up in conversations.
mgr man
  •  mgr man
  • 63.12% (Friendly)
  • Foreman Topic Starter
Wednesday, November 27, 2013 7:19:12 PM
Does anyone know what Deggeller uses the old beverage trailers for?
Scott
  •  Scott
  • 87% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Wednesday, November 27, 2013 10:55:29 PM
Not sure what ur talking about...where did u see this and when? They have a large concession business but i don't know them to own any Waymatic style special event trailers
mgr man
  •  mgr man
  • 63.12% (Friendly)
  • Foreman Topic Starter
Wednesday, November 27, 2013 10:58:16 PM
Does anyone know what deggeller uses the old beverage trailers for?
britt
  •  britt
  • 97.96% (Exalted)
  • Operations Foreman
Wednesday, November 27, 2013 11:07:34 PM
Originally Posted by: mgr man 

Does anyone know what deggeller uses the old beverage trailers for?

I saw/read somewhere that a carnival made a parts/shop trailer out of an old pepsi/coke trailer. the sliding doors made it easy to get to various materials needed when working on pieces. did not have to climb up into the trailer and the bins made it easy to store parts for different rides and keep them seperate. did not have to open the entire trailer up.

thunderbolt85
Thursday, November 28, 2013 7:34:23 AM
Originally Posted by: britt 

I saw/read somewhere that a carnival made a parts/shop trailer out of an old pepsi/coke trailer. the sliding doors made it easy to get to various materials needed when working on pieces. did not have to climb up into the trailer and the bins made it easy to store parts for different rides and keep them seperate. did not have to open the entire trailer up.

That was Strates it's blue and seen it on the train but Deggeller may have done it as well.
mgr man
  •  mgr man
  • 63.12% (Friendly)
  • Foreman Topic Starter
Thursday, November 28, 2013 8:04:56 AM
these trailers.they had more than one.photo 
CONKO316
Thursday, November 28, 2013 11:45:22 AM
Worlds Finest Shows uses a beverage trailer as a shop trailer too.
UserPostedImage

Justin
BeauceCarnavalMan
Friday, November 29, 2013 11:09:21 PM
They seem to be getting more popular with shows to use for shop trailers as they seem to sell for cheap once sold from Coke and Pepsi service. IIRC most end up being scrapped out.
BeauceCarnavalMan