Matt C.
  •  Matt C.
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • Lot Foreman Topic Starter
Sunday, September 29, 2013 11:53:39 PM
It's that time of the year again and its time to start organizing photos to be placed in next year's 2014 MCW Carnival Photo Calendar.

Guidelines for photos:

• Must be high quality (at least 300DPI Res)
  • Must be at least 1024 x 768 in size (bigger the better)
  • Must not be compressed
  • Must be original (not someone elses!)
  • NO CELL PHONE PHOTOS unless they are optimum quality and color.

Selection:
Of the photos that are submitted, I will select the best of the best to be included in the photo contest. Photos that do not meet the above mentioned guidelines will not be entered in the contest. MCW visitors will vote their favorite photos for this year's photo calendar (number to be determined).

Please check back in a few weeks for more details on voting for your favorite photos for the contest. The contest will begin on October 8 and conclude on Sunday October 13th, 2013.

Winning Photos:
If your photo wins, you will receive a FREE 2014 calendar. Please note, if two or more of your photos win, you will receive one calendar. Photos that do not win, may still appear in the calendar as either a background image or smaller image. While credit will be given, these entries will not count for a free calendar.

Submitting Photos:
Photos can be emailed to mcook@mattswebdesign.com. Please be sure to only attach ONE photo per email. Include your name and a description of the subject (show name, place taken, date, etc).

PLEASE, if anyone is sending a lot of pictures, compress them into a zip file and use www.yousendit.com . That will assure it gets to my inbox and help me a lot!

I look forward to seeing everyone's photos!

Deadline for submissions:
Sunday, October 6, 2013 at midnight.

A lot of members have already submitted some great photos, but we have room for a lot more! Please send them in as soon as possible!
Matt Cook
Matt's Carnival Warehouse / Matt's Web Design
http://www.carnivalwarehouse.com 
http://www.mwdwebdesign.com