mgr man
  •  mgr man
  • 63.12% (Friendly)
  • Foreman Topic Starter
Saturday, September 29, 2012 8:02:34 PM
Reithoffer is playing the Bloomsburg,Pa Fair. Aldut addmission is 8 dollars. Some photos,photos 
Benjibear
Saturday, September 29, 2012 11:23:01 PM
My dad visited Bloomsburg on Wed. and said that everyone was complaining how bad things were. They really jumped admission to $8 which I think hurt. Any other news?
It is what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.
rideguyray
Sunday, September 30, 2012 12:23:01 PM
nice selection of rides this year at bloomsberg
any idea if the tango, and power surge are competing against each other, since there very similar, except tango is alot higher and built differently
I guess Reithoffer owns 2 Yellow pharoahs furys the one in bloomsberg looks like leds on it, 2 wisdom tornados a yellow and green one, and 2 sizzlers a green one,and white one
or did they book in those rides?
Follow me on Facebook at Ray Fendrick
Tornado
Sunday, September 30, 2012 12:50:37 PM

From the pictures I've seen everything there, including the rides your mentioned are Reithoffers. The only things not theirs were teh 3 space related bounces and a bungy jump or 2.
I guess the Tango always beats the Power Surge, especially now that they don't let the Power Surge spin in a 360 any more...
rideguyray
Sunday, September 30, 2012 1:03:34 PM
thanks, now does reithoffer still own a purple pharoahs fury or was that painted to yellow and converted to LEDS?
since thier website still shows a purple fury, and i know they also have a yellow one, so just wondering if the purple one was repainted yellow?
Bill P
  •  Bill P
  • 81.72% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Sunday, September 30, 2012 6:50:20 PM
They redid a Fury for this season and last night they put a changing color LED sign on it, looks very good. Surprised they put the sign back on last night 4 hours before teardown. Getting ready of Perry, GA. I guess.
rideguyray
Sunday, September 30, 2012 7:07:12 PM
Originally Posted by: Bill P 

They redid a Fury for this season and last night they put a changing color LED sign on it, looks very good. Surprised they put the sign back on last night 4 hours before teardown. Getting ready of Perry, GA. I guess.

thats probally the pink/purple one they have painted yellow, would be interested to see the LEDS on the fury at night
Erik9976
Monday, October 1, 2012 5:53:37 AM
Frazier Shows has LEDs on their Fury too. Nice light show.