Dan L.
  •  Dan L.
  • 60.96% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor Topic Starter
Tuesday, August 7, 2012 8:25:32 PM
This could explain why Obama got excepted to Columbia with mediocre grades and no money.

http://www.theblaze.com/...-scandal-is-at-columbia/ 

Let the haters attack this......
Sponsor
johnroach100
Wednesday, August 8, 2012 9:23:04 AM
Crap. I forgot the rule about wrestling with a Pig, you get dirty and the pig likes it.

At least Georgia will be solid Romney.
Bowler Roller
Wednesday, August 8, 2012 9:37:36 AM
He is certainly the most secretive President of my lifetime.
Every crowd has a silver lining - PT Barnum
Soda Guy
Wednesday, August 8, 2012 11:53:38 AM

Now I have stated before that I am not an Obama fan, but I do think that these attacks only help him.

What the Republicans should really be pounding right now is the story that Papa Johns Pizza is going to be raising prices to cover the cost of Obama care. Now if you think about this, how far ahead of the election it is, plus you know Papa Johns has had to have many meetings on how to announce this. Yes by calling it Obamacare will probably cost them some sales, but this is a businessman who is talking, not some blogger with a feeling.

This is the stuff that the anti Obama people should and need to concentrate on, not the birth certificate or college records. What it is going to cost in low to middle level jobs.
Bowler Roller
Wednesday, August 8, 2012 12:26:02 PM
No other President met so many lobbyists outside the White House, to keep their names off the visitor logs.

No other VP has locked reporters in closets, at fundraisers.

No other President has denied as many FOIA requests.

Few other Presidents have answered so few questions of reporters.

I could keep going on, but what's the point? No matter who wins, we lose.

Bowler Roller
Wednesday, August 8, 2012 1:50:14 PM
You're obviously not looking very closely. This one is from one of his cheerleaders sites.

http://www.huffingtonpos...ers-closet_n_841313.html 

Bowler Roller
Wednesday, August 8, 2012 3:46:34 PM
A matter of semantics. The door wasn't physically locked, but he was not allowed out.

"every time I opened it and stepped out to see what was going on a staffer told me I couldn’t come out yet. He’d let me know."

I don't know or care who that Greta person is. I have absolutely no plans to ever vote for Romney. The differences between he and Obummer are too small to be of any relevance.
Bowler Roller
Wednesday, August 8, 2012 3:52:15 PM
Rah rah rah
Benjibear
Thursday, August 9, 2012 8:35:19 AM
The closet story makes me laugh. First, the space was larger than a typical house walk-in closet. I beleive it had windows. There was a table and chair set up in there. People think of closets as small spaces that you can't really even go into. Second, the reporter wasn't really complaining. He was free to go if he didn't want to cover the event. He chose to stay. When you say locked if means you don't have any control.

The headline should have read: "Reporter willing to wait in Storage Room to cover Joe Biden Speech"

Doesn't have as much ring to it.

It is what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.
Bowler Roller
Thursday, August 9, 2012 10:41:09 AM
I called the Huffingglue Post one of his cheerleaders.

Laugh it up until it happens to you
Bowler Roller
Friday, August 10, 2012 2:13:08 PM
It's funny that they damn Romney because he might be a tax dodger, despite the lack of any evidence, but they have no problems with Kerry, Geitner, Rangel, Franken, and 98,000 other federal employees who owe $1 Billion, who are proven tax dodgers.

Oh wait. That's not funny at all.
flamo
  •  flamo
  • 87.94% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Friday, August 10, 2012 4:02:45 PM
Originally Posted by: Bowler Roller 

A matter of semantics. The door wasn't physically locked, but he was not allowed out.

"every time I opened it and stepped out to see what was going on a staffer told me I couldn’t come out yet. He’d let me know."

I don't know or care who that Greta person is. I have absolutely no plans to ever vote for Romney. The differences between he and Obummer are too small to be of any relevance.

Little difference??? AT least Romney has a jobs plan. He knows how to balance a budget. He knows when and where to lend money with strings attached.
I'm there, Old, Tired, Broke and Henpecked
Bowler Roller
Friday, August 10, 2012 4:55:07 PM
We'll see about that.
Bowler Roller
Friday, August 10, 2012 5:18:46 PM
For the life of me, I can't figure out why it's Republicans who like Romney, and Democrats who hate him. Looking at his record, it should be the other way around.
flamo
  •  flamo
  • 87.94% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Friday, August 10, 2012 5:34:21 PM
Originally Posted by: Bowler Roller 

For the life of me, I can't figure out why it's Republicans who like Romney, and Democrats who hate him. Looking at his record, it should be the other way around.

It just about the R in front of his name. If he ran as a Dem, same ideas it would be great with them. I careless about party. I'm sick of all the free crap going to those who won't earn it when they can.

I'm there, Old, Tired, Broke and Henpecked