skydiver77
  •  skydiver77
  • 66.38% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor Topic Starter
Sunday, May 29, 2011 5:27:51 PM
I was just wondering if anyone here has been theree to see it in person yet? I myself will be down there the last week in June to see it & ride it. It's a great looking Wheel, and from a distance, looks like James Strates' Kroon Wheel sorta, which is cool. What they need is some Fairground rides to go along with that SkyWheel, like a Freak Out or something, swinging out over the boardwalk. You guys know how i am on names, they could've called it something other than "SkyWheel". LOL 😇 ...such as MoonWheel possibly as it feels like it's taking you to the Moon & back down with it being so tall. I've seen a few people's videos of it on youtube with the lights on at night & looks really good lit up. Anyway, thought i'd ask & see how many here have already seen it in person or gonna go ride it this summer? Later
daniel
  •  daniel
  • 73.82% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor
Sunday, May 29, 2011 8:55:48 PM
i have not been yet but i have a question ,I could not find the answer on part two.The wheel is taller then rcs la grande wheel, right.Also i think its the same company that built them but i was having trouple finding the la grande wheels manafacture.
Pinetar
  •  Pinetar
  • 87.34% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Sunday, May 29, 2011 10:36:45 PM
Does it set up just like an eli? How many bubs?
UserPostedImage
WestCoastPat
Sunday, May 29, 2011 10:54:23 PM
Hey Daniel-here is a link to the company that built RCS wheel and many others. The company used to be called Nauta Bussink.

http://www.dutchwheels.com/ 
WestCoastPat-Proud Mark of all things Carnival. STILL a "FAN BOY"-and proud of it.
daniel
  •  daniel
  • 73.82% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor
Monday, May 30, 2011 7:43:55 AM
Are you sure patt becuase the sky wheel is made from them too now witch models is rcss.If my intel was correct.