Musher
  •  Musher
  • 68.44% (Friendly)
  • Foreman Topic Starter
Monday, May 23, 2011 1:53:27 PM
So the first post for newbee's is here. Been reading everything other people post and have been in touch with Matt C. many times. Been taking pictures for awhile now and just set up a flickr account and you can see the first set http://www.flickr.com/Musher2012 

Musher and Matt C know's my real name only.
Mr. Fixit
Monday, May 23, 2011 6:28:58 PM
Welcome to the forums. Your account has been upgraded from a New Member to a Registered Member, so you can post in any of the forums now. Thanks!
CAUTION, Administrator at work. This is a troll-free zone.

"It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change." - Charles Darwin
PopcornTracks
Monday, June 6, 2011 12:20:57 AM
Well, it is good to meet you!.... I have been here before but have come back anew:) With much excitement and cheer I am not only back in words but in the real, on here I may be green, but in life you never know who? 🙂 A great season to all, sunshine, happy travels, safety, and fun!!!!
squirrel
Monday, June 6, 2011 1:20:41 AM
Originally Posted by: PopcornTracks 

Well, it is good to meet you!.... I have been here before but have come back anew:) With much excitement and cheer I am not only back in words but in the real, on here I may be green, but in life you never know who? 🙂 A great season to all, sunshine, happy travels, safety, and fun!!!!

PopcornTracks, your account has been updated as well - you can now post in all the forums --

Ryan
  •  Ryan
  • 57.38% (Neutral)
  • Lot Foreman
Tuesday, June 7, 2011 1:29:42 AM
musher, do you write for carnival, if so welcome!!
www.modernmidways.com 
"If life was fair elvis would be alive and the impersonators would be dead"-carson
Musher
  •  Musher
  • 68.44% (Friendly)
  • Foreman Topic Starter
Tuesday, June 7, 2011 8:28:45 AM
To everyone, I say thank you for the warm welcome to the MCW Forums. I was a member of ACE-American Coaster Enthusiast and NAPHA-National Amusement Park Historical Association for many years. But I left them do to politics going on, other wise a long story.

Ryan, I have talked (email only) with Matt C. and wrote a story on and about Brat Fest & Chocolate Fest and sent it off to him but he has been busy and have not heard back from him yet.

Also Ryan, I see that you work for Modern Midways, can you tell me at what up coming fair's could I find the Touchdown ride at?

Musher