KristopherManning
Thursday, November 6, 2003 12:39:44 PM
Does anyone know the time frame when Carnival Magazines arrive each month? I received my first issue, October 2003, the end of September. Not worried, just interested.

TopSpinJay
Thursday, November 6, 2003 2:31:04 PM
it varries more then likely you get it the last week of the month before or within the first 2 weeks of the month issue. i used to get it but decided to stop and not get it because of the fact that content is mostly the same stuff with the same shows. and theres no ephisis on some of the featured areas because theres a section of the history of trains which has been goin on for years that basicaly takes up space and alotta it. if i wanted to know a novel on that i would have gone to a book store.
You'll miss us when were gone....
safefun4u
Friday, November 7, 2003 7:26:07 AM
Since it is sent Book Rate the answer depends on your local Post Office. Such as how fast they get Book Rate articles out and how far your Post Office is from the Post Office where they are mailed, which may not be the same one as the Magazine address.

You can always ask the mailer and the Post Office to do a Postal Watch. They will actually track the magazine for several weeks. I did for the AB and now it arrives with in 3-5 days of the mailing date.
Bill P
  •  Bill P
  • 81.72% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Friday, November 7, 2003 2:52:38 PM
I received the November issue on November 6.
RideMan
Friday, November 7, 2003 3:38:53 PM
...And I got mine today (11/07).

Hmmm...Inside the front cover there is a photo of something that looks like a Flying Coaster, but turned 'round the wrong way. The caption says it's "similar to the Chance Flying Coaster" which I think is interesting because I've never heard of a Chance Flying Coaster. The only Flying Coaster I've ever seen was built by Aeroaffiliates on what appears to be an Eyerly Fly-O-Plane center cage. Can anybody elaborate on that one?

--Dave Althoff, Jr.