IndianaTED
  •  IndianaTED
  • 64.78% (Friendly)
  • Maintenance Supervisor Topic Starter
Saturday, March 27, 2010 6:58:33 PM
After spending much time on the new Carnival Magazine website (thanks Chris for the link), I realize that I really want the May 2006 issue.

Anybody have an old copy they wouldn't mind parting with? Please PM me if you do and need my details.
I've never been "with it", just been an interested observer of carnivals for more than 50 years.
Johnny's United Shows..."A Family Tradition" and "All for Fun, Fun for All".
The carnival of my youth, which had roots that originated in my hometown.
Jackpotter
Sunday, March 28, 2010 8:44:35 AM
Call Carnival Magazine and ask Charles Dabbs. He often has back issues....wouldn't hurt to call and ask.
Skywheelrider
Sunday, March 28, 2010 5:06:38 PM
Good suggestion, Bryan. Ted, if you want his number I can PM it too you. He may have one lying around. If I had an extra I would send it to you, but I know I don't.
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
J-bird
Monday, March 29, 2010 11:52:28 AM
Sue
  •  Sue
  • 50.42% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman
Tuesday, March 30, 2010 4:43:15 AM
I have a whole box of old Carnival mags that someone wanted to buy, then they changed their mind since it was to Canada and shipping was so high. I am thinking of putting them on ebay.
They are from the early 90's to last year or two. I think close to 100 issues. I do not want to take the time to type up a list of each and every magazine - it is as is, where is, (like a used ride LOL).
Some are black and white xerox printed looking issues from the real early days. It is a HEAVY box. I don't want to ship out of the US.
I will weigh them. (or you can drive to TN and pick them up).
When I list it, I will post a link.