britt
  •  britt
  • 97.96% (Exalted)
  • Operations Foreman
Thursday, October 23, 2003 11:25:44 AM
hey cstephens. where or how do you come up with these predicitions and dreams of which carnival or rides will play what fair? just curious. it will take a while before anyone knows what will happen in raleigh.
Blake Huston
Thursday, October 23, 2003 11:30:36 AM
I personally don't think that Strates will be replaced after this year, seeing how much they are paying the fair, and if it's a record year like its on course to be, I don't see any reason why they would be removed, It wouldn't surprise me if they are there for another 53 yrs.
bigeli
  •  bigeli
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor Topic Starter
Thursday, October 23, 2003 11:46:04 AM
Hey pinetar,did you see the inflateable I posted from Raleigh,"Ultimate Survivor" or something ? [:)]
So, in a few years, if you're walking down a midway and see a Sixcat or a Swinger or a bucket, look around. You might recognize an old man with a smile on his face. Especially if he's saying, "Hey Buddy, can I ask ya?" -sixcat,circa. 2007
Skywheelrider
Thursday, October 23, 2003 11:51:36 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by britt

hey cstephens. where or how do you come up with these predicitions and dreams of which carnival or rides will play what fair? just curious. it will take a while before anyone knows what will happen in raleigh.

Hey Britt, check your PM's. [:)]
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Skywheelrider
Thursday, October 23, 2003 11:53:42 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by bigeli

Hey pinetar,did you see the inflateable I posted from Raleigh,"Ultimate Survivor" or something ? [:)]

I saw that inflatable in Ionia, Michigan last year with Strates. I thought it looked cool. They actually had two that were similar, Ultimate Survivor and Jurrasic Adventure. Both were cool looking. (NO, I DID NOT GO ON THEM! LOL)[:)]
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Tornado
Thursday, October 23, 2003 2:30:52 PM
2 record days so far... Sunday & Tuesday!