BAZOOKIE
  •  BAZOOKIE
  • 51.62% (Neutral)
  • Operations Topic Starter
Monday, October 20, 2003 5:15:28 PM
I am wondering if anyone has the book "Wonderland through the looking glass: Politics, culture and planning in international recreation" ?? Does anyone have a copy of this? For those who don't know about this book, it's all about the construction of Paramount Canadas Wonderland. Lots of secrets too I here.....



Chris "Bazookie"
Ontario, Canada
“We will make electricity so cheap that only the rich will burn candles.”
― Thomas A. Edison
Sponsor
Bossman
Monday, October 20, 2003 6:40:18 PM
What is Canucks? Is it an infectious disease? I had a dog one time that we can to the Vet to have his Canine Nucks removed. I was just wondering if the word Canucks is short for dog n**s?
LuckyStar
Tuesday, October 21, 2003 1:32:44 AM
LOL Bossman.....you are not serious I hope....but just in case Canucks is something they call people from Canada [;)]
tamadachi76
Tuesday, October 21, 2003 1:38:06 AM
Quote:

quote:


Originally posted by BAZOOKIE

I am wondering if anyone has the book "Wonderland through the looking glass: Politics, culture and planning in international recreation" ?? Does anyone have a copy of this? For those who don't know about this book, it's all about the construction of Paramount Canadas Wonderland. Lots of secrets too I here.....



Nope, sounds very interesting though. I got two books on the Disney Parks though.
Have you paid your dues Jack? Yeah I paid my dues. The check is in the mail.
bouncemankev
Tuesday, October 21, 2003 3:29:58 AM
I have not seen this book but I will check some of the local book stores (in Toronto).

I do know that Wonderland is adding what appears to be a Zamperla "Volare" flying coaster for next season.
archived04
Tuesday, October 21, 2003 7:34:26 AM
Wonderland is also taking out their Fury (Monster) and Great Whale Of China ride
Matthew
Tuesday, October 21, 2003 1:45:06 PM
I hope they'll be relocated elsewhere in the park. If not, SHAME on them [:(!].

Quote:

quote:


Originally posted by wfs_d00d

Wonderland is also taking out their Fury (Monster) and Great Whale Of China ride

Matthew
Tuesday, October 21, 2003 1:54:09 PM
I think we found a vict... uh candidate for another taping of "Talking to Americans". Quick, someone call Brian Mercer. Ain't it great being Canadian [:o)].

Quote:

quote:


Originally posted by Bossman

What is Canucks? Is it an infectious disease? I had a dog one time that we can to the Vet to have his Canine Nucks removed. I was just wondering if the word Canucks is short for dog n**s?

bladerunner
Wednesday, October 22, 2003 3:42:49 AM
say, is red green making any new episodes this year? his show is hilarious[:D]
Quote:

quote:


Originally posted by Matthew

I think we found a vict... uh candidate for another taping of "Talking to Americans". Quick, someone call Brian Mercer. Ain't it great being Canadian [:o)].

Quote:

quote:


Originally posted by Bossman

What is Canucks? Is it an infectious disease? I had a dog one time that we can to the Vet to have his Canine Nucks removed. I was just wondering if the word Canucks is short for dog n**s?




Bossman
Wednesday, October 22, 2003 10:21:04 AM
You Canuchs don't have a sense of humor, do you? It must be all the cold weather you have to endure. Canuchs, wouldn't it sound fun for Americans to call themselves Amerinucks? Then we Amerinucks wouldn't have to fight either.
Drayven
Wednesday, October 22, 2003 10:35:29 AM
Quote:

quote:


Originally posted by Bossman

You Canuchs don't have a sense of humor, do you?



Aw, I thought it was us who produced all the good comedians [:p] ??



Peace + Love = Information
BAZOOKIE
  •  BAZOOKIE
  • 51.62% (Neutral)
  • Operations Topic Starter
Wednesday, October 22, 2003 2:56:06 PM
Thanks Dray![:)]



Chris "Bazookie"
Ontario, Canada
“We will make electricity so cheap that only the rich will burn candles.”
― Thomas A. Edison
Matthew
Wednesday, October 22, 2003 3:55:17 PM
We have two kinds of humor in Canada; Wayne and Shuster. Three if you cound Dudley Doright.

Quote:

quote:


Originally posted by Bossman

You Canuchs don't have a sense of humor, do you? It must be all the cold weather you have to endure. Canuchs, wouldn't it sound fun for Americans to call themselves Amerinucks? Then we Amerinucks wouldn't have to fight either.

Drayven
Thursday, October 23, 2003 3:03:59 AM
Quote:

quote:


Originally posted by BAZOOKIE

Thanks Dray![:)]



[;)]


Peace + Love = Information