Majestic Fan1982
Sunday, October 19, 2003 7:30:47 PM
Here is my report on what Majestic Midways of York Pa owns as of 2003 season.

Major Rides and Spectaculars:

Century Wheel

Sky Diver

Zipper

Ring of Fire

RainBow

Sea Ray

Round Up themed to the Cyclone

Tilt a Whirl

Yo-Yo

Hurricane

WipeOut

Rock and Roll

Super Sizzler

Dartron Star Trooper

Kiddie Rides/Family Rides:

Super Slide owns atleast 2 Yellow and a Pink one

Mardi Gras Fun House

Fun Shack Fun House

Showboat Fun house (new)

Kite Flyer (new)

Surf City mini Himalaya (new)

Balloon Race

Jumping Star

Carousel owns 2

Speed Way

Truck Stop

Bee Bop

2 Hampton Combos

Orient Express

Crazy Bus

Bear Affair

Monkey Mayhem

Rio Grande Train

Thats all i can think of for now. Last Major ride bought was in 2000 which was the Sea Ray bought brand new. I exspect the Wipeout, Sizzler, Tilt or chance Rock and Roll to be sold over the winter and replaced with another nice major ride. But thats up to the owners not me. i am just guessing since he changes around the show alot more then most companies i know of around here so you never know what Majestic Midways will end up with from season to season. Thats what makes being a carnival fan interesting. Surprises from shows are always nice from time to time but then also can be heart breakers when shows decide to sell a ride that we like very much and sometimes we miss certain rides.

Majestic Fan1982
Sunday, October 19, 2003 7:54:37 PM
I happend to forget the Scooter lol

i bet i am missing more then that. once a show gets in higher numbers like 30 rides + i have trouble remembering what ive seen and what ive been told from the show ect ect. Imagine naming all of reithoffers rides without even looking at records and just remembering from off the top of your head. Thats a big challenge anybody up for it? 🙂 I would try at it but i have never seen reithoffer still until this day 😞 everytime i say i am going to see reithoffer this year and that year and yada yada yada it never happens 🙂
Skywheelrider
Sunday, October 19, 2003 7:56:38 PM
Sounds like a very nice show. Anyone have photos? And speaking of that Showboat fun house, aren't these the people that bought the assets of Funni-Frite, and then were going to start making these Showboat funhouses? I saw a photo of it last year and it looked very nice. [:)]
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Skywheelrider
Sunday, October 19, 2003 8:00:37 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Majestic Fan1982

I happend to forget the Scooter lol

i bet i am missing more then that. once a show gets in higher numbers like 30 rides + i have trouble remembering what ive seen and what ive been told from the show ect ect. Imagine naming all of reithoffers rides without even looking at records and just remembering from off the top of your head. Thats a big challenge anybody up for it? 🙂 I would try at it but i have never seen reithoffer still until this day 😞 everytime i say i am going to see reithoffer this year and that year and yada yada yada it never happens :)

Heh heh, Torndao can rattle off every ride Reithoffer owns, and do it by unit no less. Very impressive, about 100 rides or so. I can do that, but with Wade Shows, again about 95-100 rides or so. But I do know what you mean, it is hard when you do not see a show on a regular basis. I can do it with Wade, only because I see them so much. [:)]
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
mjcarniegirl
Sunday, October 19, 2003 8:27:47 PM
would that be the same majestic midways owned by Jake Inners? If so I saw that show back in the early 80's it was a real nice show back then . My ex husband worked for ED Inners ,on Inners amusements , ANY one know if they are still in business? last i heard Ed had moved to North Carolina . If any one knows any thing about ED Inners please send me a message .
Bossman
Sunday, October 19, 2003 10:36:47 PM
Ed Inners lives in Franklinton,NC just north of Raleigh. Ed is either on his last fair last week or this week. His number is listed in the phonebook.
Majestic Fan1982
Monday, October 20, 2003 9:41:02 PM
To answer your question yes that is the same Majestic Midways owned by Jake Inner. But to be honest i really do not know who is head boss from that family business now. The only people i talk to about bookings and such for the show are Scott Inner and his wife. And heres another strange thing theres a Inners Amusements small show still running around where Majestic is based in York Pa. So alot of the inners have a show around here somewhere on the East Coast 🙂 Just like Jim Houghton that i know around my area his sons own a show as well and same thing with Ken Benner from Benner's Amusements. a few of his brothers own a show. 1 is called Midvalley Amusements.