crazyspin
  •  crazyspin
  • 59.46% (Neutral)
  • Ride Supervisor Topic Starter
Sunday, October 19, 2003 6:29:46 AM
Well, I arrived at the House of Terror at about 3:30 and started looking around.
All, I can say is, WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! I was so Shocked and amazed how clean and spify the rides were!
So after I walked around a bit, I started riding! [:p]
Here's the line up:

Wisdom Sizzler
Darton Cliff Hanger
A.R.M? Demon loop
Spider
Chance Zipper (new style)
Van Hull's Pinfari Zyklon
Wisdom Orient Express
Wisdom Himilaya
Sartori Techno Jump
Majestic Scooters
Mulligan Giant Wheel
Chance Pharoah's Fury
KMG Freak Out
Selner Tilt-A-Whirl
Rock Wall
Jump
High-Lite MGR
Wisdom Dragon Wagon
Dizzy Dragons
Fun Slide
Fun House
Crazy Bus
More Kiddies..........
about 15 food stands
and 10-15 games

After fineshing riding everything, I started to look at and Examine the rides. Everything was in Perfect shape!
The Only ride that didn't look perfect was the Fun House, The Tarp was dirty and there was a little bit of rust.
But besides that, Everything was PERFECT! [^]
I was also Impressed with there games!
They had some very interesting stuff!
Like, pool/Billards against a Carney! lol [:p]
I really liked Playworld new Sartori Techno Jump! Awesome ride!
Lots of fun! [:p][:D][:p]
The Freak Out was awesome too! Just as good as its brother the KMG Afterburner!
And I was so shocked! All of the ride Operators were well dressed, clean and didn't smoke while operating the ride! (Thats a first! lol)
Besides all of that, They seem to be neat freaks! [:p]

Overall, I give playworld 10 out of 10! [^]
I was Extremely pleased and Suprised! [;)]

Hope you Injoyed my report,
Thanks,
[:D] Crazyspin [:D]
FunkyTown
Sunday, October 19, 2003 3:35:44 PM
Awesome Report, I guess your gonna beat me this year C-Spin! [:p]
crazyspin
  •  crazyspin
  • 59.46% (Neutral)
Sunday, October 19, 2003 4:10:59 PM
Skywheelrider
Sunday, October 19, 2003 7:52:03 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by crazyspin

Well, I arrived at the House of Terror at about 3:30 and started looking around.
All, I can say is, WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! I was so Shocked and amazed how clean and spify the rides were!
So after I walked around a bit, I started riding! [:p]
Here's the line up:

Wisdom Sizzler
Darton Cliff Hanger
A.R.M? Demon loop
Spider
Chance Zipper (new style)
Van Hull's Pinfari Zyklon
Wisdom Orient Express
Wisdom Himilaya
Sartori Techno Jump
Majestic Scooters
Mulligan Giant Wheel
Chance Pharoah's Fury
KMG Freak Out
Selner Tilt-A-Whirl
Rock Wall
Jump
High-Lite MGR
Wisdom Dragon Wagon
Dizzy Dragons
Fun Slide
Fun House
Crazy Bus
More Kiddies..........
about 15 food stands
and 10-15 games

After fineshing riding everything, I started to look at and Examine the rides. Everything was in Perfect shape!
The Only ride that didn't look perfect was the Fun House, The Tarp was dirty and there was a little bit of rust.
But besides that, Everything was PERFECT! [^]
I was also Impressed with there games!
They had some very interesting stuff!
Like, pool/Billards against a Carney! lol [:p]
I really liked Playworld new Sartori Techno Jump! Awesome ride!
Lots of fun! [:p][:D][:p]
The Freak Out was awesome too! Just as good as its brother the KMG Afterburner!
And I was so shocked! All of the ride Operators were well dressed, clean and didn't smoke while operating the ride! (Thats a first! lol)
Besides all of that, They seem to be neat freaks! [:p]

Overall, I give playworld 10 out of 10! [^]
I was Extremely pleased and Suprised! [;)]

Hope you Injoyed my report,
Thanks,
[:D] Crazyspin [:D]

AWESOME LINEUP!!!![:)][:D][:D][:)][;)]

Playworld is a fantastic show, they have always looked good, but wow, when Lamar Miller came over with his games, and they bought all new canvas (he did and Jeff did to match), awesome! This show is going to only continue to get better. My favourite show. (Now now, I like a lot of shows, but something about Playworld, I have ALWAYS liked them. My other favourites are Amusements of America, Arnold Amusements, Wade Shows, Mid America Shows, McDonagh's Amusements, and Poor Jack Amusements. I also do like Schmidt Amusements and A.J. Carl Shows, too, cannot forget them. And of course, even though I only saw them once, Strates Shows. And did someone just scream J&J Amusements???? My answer is, ummmm, NO THANKS.)[:)]

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
dreamer girl
Tuesday, October 21, 2003 9:54:45 AM
cspin--glad to see you made it to "house of terror". last report i got from anyone is that it isnt being to busy. what did you think? obviously you liked what you saw. glad to hear that the ride guys were well groomed. they all like to take pride in them selves. makes things look nicer too. adding lamar miller was probally one of their better choices,(along with some new canvas). does any one else plan to go there and check out the show. funkytown--must be crazyspin beat you to the event? maybe you can keep us all posted(do you plan to go again?)thanks for the info cspin.[:D]
crazyspin
  •  crazyspin
  • 59.46% (Neutral)
Tuesday, October 21, 2003 2:25:45 PM
Early like 3:00 the was know one there but once the sun went down the place was packed (6:45) Some rides had a 15 to 20 minute wait (Himilaya, Techno Jump, Freak Out).
I'm planning to go back soon! [;)]
Yes Im agree with what your saying about the ride Ops!
Most seemed very happy! [:D]
They were injoying themselves as much as the riders! [;)]
And another thing I've never noticed is soom of them have Pets! [:p]( I saw a Kitten and a Roster)
dreamer girl
Friday, October 24, 2003 12:46:32 PM
that is interesting about the cats you saw. i dont know of anyone having any. i do know they have several dogs on their show. aw-yes the rooster-he would belong to butch van hull and his zyclon crew. i believe his name is "nugget"[:D] hope things start to look up for them soon. maybe with holloween just around the corner[8)]