Da Bair
  •  Da Bair
  • 50.18% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Monday, October 20, 2003 6:45:00 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Bossman

Here we are again, with nothing but junk to talk about. Everytime I try to post a new thread, someone thinks I'm talking about them. Anyway, I hope we can come up with a new and interesting topic. The season is over for us. We are going to mount a generator on a gooseneck trailer crossways next to the neck and rack two g/m kiddies behind the generator. We hope we will have room for a electric welder to be mounted next to the generator. What are your plans for the winter? New models, repair and paint your rides, nothing, going to Key West, trade shows or Gibtown. Let us know. I'm afraid it's going to be a long cold winter without something of interest isn't found to talk about.

What is that supposed to mean? If you have something to say about me, why don't you just come out and say it?
[;)]

UserPostedImage

Bossman
  •  Bossman
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
  • Operations Topic Starter
Monday, October 20, 2003 7:03:23 PM
Lance, don't you ever read your PM's. Well, I don't have a mouse with a pancake on it head for a pet. My one question for you is, "What do you carry in your wallet"?
Da Bair
  •  Da Bair
  • 50.18% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Monday, October 20, 2003 7:19:03 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Bossman

Lance, don't you ever read your PM's.

I check, send me one, I'll prove it.
Quote:

quote:

Well, I don't have a mouse with a pancake on it head for a pet.

It's not a mouse, it's a bunny . Neither the picture nor the website are mine, but I happened across the site (that is the whole site) and for some reason I find it humorous.
Quote:

quote:

My one question for you is, "What do you carry in your wallet"?

My one question to you is, why do you care?

UserPostedImage

Bossman
  •  Bossman
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
Monday, October 20, 2003 7:32:12 PM
I just wanted to know if you carry Capital One in your wallet since you are buying lunch for everyone Wednesday. I've made reservations at the Auburn County Club for the MCW crowd. I'm flying in to FW tomorrow evening and drive to Auburn. Staying at the Auburn Inn. Have stayed there for years when it was the only motel in Auburn. I want to see you and Pinetar cry over spending your monies.
Da Bair
  •  Da Bair
  • 50.18% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Monday, October 20, 2003 8:00:07 PM
Happen to have a Cap1, it's just one of many maxxed out cards in my wallet. Pinetar and I won't be the big spenders on Wed., that distinction is going to Patriot (aka: Nick and Glenn Combined Shows)

BTW, I refuse to patronize the Auburn Country Club until they lift thier membership restrictions and allow both jags and bikky boks.

UserPostedImage

Bossman
  •  Bossman
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
Monday, October 20, 2003 8:05:37 PM
Lance, you are a tough nut to crack.