JOHN C
  •  JOHN C
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
  • Operations Topic Starter
Wednesday, October 15, 2003 8:29:25 AM
mid america is setting up at ed gregory's i24 expo center in smyrna,tn for a 10 day event.....the dates are oct 16-25.....i'll give a detailed ride list in a couple of days b/c there is still rides racked on the lot...here's what i saw so far:

century wheel
carousel (absolutely beautiful)
sellner bees
raiders
sizzler
yoyo
cliffhanger
tilt
ring of fire
zipper

i'll be going by tomorrow and take pics and hopefully talk to danny

once you go carnie you never go back

UserPostedImage
Fetch
Wednesday, October 15, 2003 9:42:30 AM
Please take plenty of pics and tell Pierre and Cliff on the Zipper I said "Hello"

Fetch
oscar de grouch
Wednesday, October 15, 2003 10:13:43 AM
oscar de grouch
Wednesday, October 15, 2003 10:14:26 AM
Cliff is in Raleigh, do you mean Casey?
Skywheelrider
Wednesday, October 15, 2003 11:44:06 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by JOHN C

mid america is setting up at ed gregory's i24 expo center in smyrna,tn for a 10 day event.....the dates are oct 16-25.....i'll give a detailed ride list in a couple of days b/c there is still rides racked on the lot...here's what i saw so far:

century wheel
carousel (absolutely beautiful)
sellner bees
raiders
sizzler
yoyo
cliffhanger
tilt
ring of fire
zipper

i'll be going by tomorrow and take pics and hopefully talk to danny

Sounds nice, you will not be disappointed with Mid America, a fine show. If that is the Herschell Merry-Go-Round, oh yes, it is beautiful, nicest MGR on the road IMHO. Even more beautiful at night! Last time I saw it was in Plymouth, Michigan the Sunday after Labour Day and it shined in the sunlight, the only thing was they could not put the spire on top because it was set up right in the street underneath the traffic signals, but I have seen it with the spire on and lit up, wow, gorgeous, that piece makes that MGR look even nicer, really sets it off. You will enjoy your visit! [:)]
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Fetch
Wednesday, October 15, 2003 11:51:53 AM
Sorry yes I mean Casey but what the hey...tell Cliff "hi" also he sure worked his butt off in Evansville making sure everything went off smooth. Katie send me an e-mail!

Fetch
Toni
  •  Toni
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
  • Green Help
Monday, October 20, 2003 6:36:53 AM