Home | Carnival News | Fair News | Park News | Classifieds & Help Wanted | Galleries | Contact
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline lotman  
#1 Posted : Friday, July 3, 2009 6:51:12 PM(UTC)
lotman

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 40 time(s) in 27 post(s)
http://www.recordonline....ection?Category=SPORTS02

i visited mike on tuesday and everyone was busy with upgrades to grandstand electric. at that time mike was very optimistic about the progress of upgrades and this weekends track opening.

i just got off the phone with mike and he says everything looks good for this years fair. a few last minute things to do but the hard part is done...

ocf is 169 years old and a vital part of that community and the local economy. glad to see mike keep the tradition going.
Whenever you find that you are on the side of the majority, it is time to reform.
Mark Twain
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." -- Benjamin Franklin
powersmidways.com
Sponsor
Offline mjcarniegirl  
#2 Posted : Saturday, July 4, 2009 1:00:06 AM(UTC)
mjcarniegirl

Groups: Registered

glad to hear that . I don't think i will get over to the fair as money is tight this year for me but i do hope everyone at middletown fair does well this year. I myself would hate to see middletown fair be closed and torn down like rumours i have heard in the past few years . It would be like losing a part of my own history . I have alot of memories from middletown fair . dating back to when i was a kid. I wish amusements of america could go back into middletown again .
Rss Feed  Atom Feed