Home | Carnival News | Fair News | Park News | Classifieds & Help Wanted | Galleries | Contact
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

3 Pages<123>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline geewizz66  
#16 Posted : Saturday, January 7, 2012 6:37:06 AM(UTC)
geewizz66

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 153 time(s) in 96 post(s)
Originally Posted by: flamo Go to Quoted Post
Lets see now; No toy guns, no candy cigarettes, no carnival rides. Lets add to the list, no soda, leads to drinking, no toy cars, might lead to a fatal accident same for toy motorcycles. Time for parents to not only set an example of accepting responsibility but teach it to their kids. Time kids were taught stupid decisions now can easily affect the rest of their life.

Better yet, put your children in front of CNN (The Communist News Network) and have them do as President Obama says, "Don't try to do your best, don't bother learning anything except how to fill out a welfare application, don't expect to do anything with your life other than just exist, it's time to "buck up now", sit back on your arse and let time roll by until you die (which with Obama care may be much earlier because most of the doctors are going to go bankrupt with "Obama Care") hell might as well move to Ruwanda or Africa and give up just like they have had to.....................

Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Reality is a bit scary! Not beating a dead horse because it's even been outsourced!

Geewizz66
Offline Erik9976  
#17 Posted : Monday, January 9, 2012 8:59:40 PM(UTC)
Erik9976

Was thanked: 37 time(s) in 32 post(s)
Originally Posted by: geewizz66 Go to Quoted Post
Better yet, put your children in front of CNN (The Communist News Network) and have them do as President Obama says, "Don't try to do your best, don't bother learning anything except how to fill out a welfare application, don't expect to do anything with your life other than just exist, it's time to "buck up now", sit back on your arse and let time roll by until you die (which with Obama care may be much earlier because most of the doctors are going to go bankrupt with "Obama Care") hell might as well move to Ruwanda or Africa and give up just like they have had to.....................

Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Reality is a bit scary! Not beating a dead horse because it's even been outsourced!

Atleast you're not an Obama fan like half the idiots on here.
thanks 1 user thanked Erik9976 for this useful post.
geewizz66 on 1/12/2012(UTC)
Offline ridejocky  
#18 Posted : Tuesday, January 10, 2012 2:11:14 AM(UTC)
ridejocky

Was thanked: 165 time(s) in 152 post(s)
Only half the idiots here are Obama fans? I'd of thought the percentage much higher.
Ride the Zipper?
Offline secret.squirrel  
#19 Posted : Tuesday, January 10, 2012 5:14:13 AM(UTC)
secret.squirrel

Groups: Administrators, Moderators
United States

Was thanked: 166 time(s) in 121 post(s)
It's simple. You show me a politician who is not a liar, cheat, or a thief, and I'll show you someone who hasn't been in politics very long...
.: secret.squirrel :.

DON'T FEED THE TROLLS
thanks 1 user thanked secret.squirrel for this useful post.
chuck on 1/10/2012(UTC)
Offline The Dude  
#20 Posted : Tuesday, January 10, 2012 2:08:56 PM(UTC)
The Dude

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
ridejocky wrote:
Only half the idiots here are Obama fans? I'd of thought the percentage much higher.

Most of us ARE THANKFULLY NOT!
Offline ridejocky  
#21 Posted : Tuesday, January 10, 2012 2:15:55 PM(UTC)
ridejocky

Was thanked: 165 time(s) in 152 post(s)
Indeed
Ride the Zipper?
Offline Erik9976  
#22 Posted : Wednesday, January 11, 2012 2:20:19 PM(UTC)
Erik9976

Originally Posted by: secret.squirrel Go to Quoted Post
It's simple. You show me a politician who is not a liar, cheat, or a thief, and I'll show you someone who hasn't been in politics very long...

Agreed. But Democrats are by far the worst. part of the problem is all these rediculous (sp) lobbying groups.
Offline Skywheelrider  
#23 Posted : Wednesday, January 11, 2012 9:03:44 PM(UTC)
Skywheelrider

Was thanked: 345 time(s) in 275 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Erik9976 Go to Quoted Post
Agreed. But Democrats are by far the worst. part of the problem is all these rediculous (sp) lobbying groups.

Both parties are beholden to lobbyists and that will never change. I agree on the Democrats, but Republicans are culpable in many instances, too. And this coming from a registered Republican. How do you know when a politician is lying? His/her lips are moving....and one of the worst in history is in the White House right now....
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Offline Benjibear  
#24 Posted : Wednesday, January 11, 2012 11:08:13 PM(UTC)
Benjibear

Was thanked: 59 time(s) in 49 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Skywheelrider Go to Quoted Post
Both parties are beholden to lobbyists and that will never change. I agree on the Democrats, but Republicans are culpable in many instances, too. And this coming from a registered Republican. How do you know when a politician is lying? His/her lips are moving....and one of the worst in history is in the White House right now....

Every president is worse then the previous in my lifetime. Was I just young and stupid or what is next?
It is what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.
Offline geewizz66  
#25 Posted : Thursday, January 12, 2012 12:02:09 AM(UTC)
geewizz66

Originally Posted by: secret.squirrel Go to Quoted Post

My Grandfather used to tell me that he "never met a broke politician!"
Geewizz66
Offline geewizz66  
#26 Posted : Thursday, January 12, 2012 12:03:58 AM(UTC)
geewizz66

Originally Posted by: Erik9976 Go to Quoted Post

A Democrats montra is "do as I say and not as I DO!"

Geewizz66
Offline Erik9976  
#27 Posted : Thursday, January 12, 2012 5:40:38 AM(UTC)
Erik9976

Originally Posted by: Skywheelrider Go to Quoted Post

Agreed. Just look at some of our Republican candidates. Probably gonna be stuck with Romney. Although he is better than what's in the White House now. But Obama will most likely get reelected by deception and fraud.

Edited by user Thursday, January 12, 2012 5:45:23 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Bowler Roller  
#28 Posted : Thursday, January 12, 2012 5:46:25 PM(UTC)
Bowler Roller

Was thanked: 81 time(s) in 67 post(s)
I don't see much difference between Romney and Obama. I can't believe I'm saying this, but if Republicans take the Senate and keep the House, I'd rather see Obama win than Romney.
Every crowd has a silver lining - PT Barnum
Offline Blake  
#29 Posted : Saturday, January 28, 2012 3:13:56 AM(UTC)
Blake

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Back on track -

Guns are tools.

In the 1932 Agatha Christie short story "The Gate of Baghdad", Mr. J. Parker Pyne, detective, picks up a borer, (a prehistoric flint) from the sand and explains its use to a young American woman called Netta. She asks if the ancients killed each other with them.

He replied, "No - it had a more peaceful use. But I expect they could have killed with it if they'd wanted to. It's the wish to kill that counts - the mere instrument doesn't matter. Something can always be found."

Children playing with TOY guns is fine. Parents should explain and demonstrate the difference between their TOYS and the parents' TOOLS.

Parents should never describe their weapons as their 'new toy' either. Using the proper vocabulary at all times will benefit the child.

Children are not allowed to play with the chop-saw in the garage - yet they play with the plastic equivalent to their heart's content in the living room. They can't drive the vehicles in the garage either, but enjoy their Tonka toys. They may not bake with the oven in the kitchen, but the EasyBake oven is fine.

"If it's heavy, put it down."

TOY guns should never be painted black or camouflage. They should be neon or some other silly, bright color. I don't blame a cop for pulling the trigger if the weapon resembles an authentic threat.

Blake
thanks 1 user thanked Blake for this useful post.
secret.squirrel on 1/29/2012(UTC)
Offline JustJeff  
#30 Posted : Saturday, January 28, 2012 3:00:59 PM(UTC)
JustJeff

Was thanked: 32 time(s) in 29 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Blake Go to Quoted Post
Back on track -

Guns are tools.

In the 1932 Agatha Christie short story "The Gate of Baghdad", Mr. J. Parker Pyne, detective, picks up a borer, (a prehistoric flint) from the sand and explains its use to a young American woman called Netta. She asks if the ancients killed each other with them.

He replied, "No - it had a more peaceful use. But I expect they could have killed with it if they'd wanted to. It's the wish to kill that counts - the mere instrument doesn't matter. Something can always be found."

Children playing with TOY guns is fine. Parents should explain and demonstrate the difference between their TOYS and the parents' TOOLS.

Parents should never describe their weapons as their 'new toy' either. Using the proper vocabulary at all times will benefit the child.

Children are not allowed to play with the chop-saw in the garage - yet they play with the plastic equivalent to their heart's content in the living room. They can't drive the vehicles in the garage either, but enjoy their Tonka toys. They may not bake with the oven in the kitchen, but the EasyBake oven is fine.

"If it's heavy, put it down."

TOY guns should never be painted black or camouflage. They should be neon or some other silly, bright color. I don't blame a cop for pulling the trigger if the weapon resembles an authentic threat.

Blake

I must say Blake that you make a lot of sense.I see that you went on a role last night and responded to several posts,most of your responses I agree with..Its nice to see some common sense now and then..

I would never insult you and ask if you would consider running for public office,but please keep on sharing your thoughts on here.Maybe I like them because they are so close to mine...LOL......jeff
Rss Feed  Atom Feed