Jagger
  •  Jagger
  • 58.3% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman Topic Starter
Wednesday, September 26, 2007 10:31:33 PM
S.C. State fair on the midway North American Midway ent. Fairgrounds beside William Brice stadium Columbia S.C. Over 70 rides!
skydiver77
Thursday, October 4, 2007 1:32:25 PM
What show puts that on?, Strates or Reithoffer? I know when Strates once did the NC State Fair, they headed south to the Florida State Fair where it's warmer down there. Seems though as July's weather is staying 'til later this month, it's still in the 80's and 90's lately. [:0]

~Ben
Jagger
  •  Jagger
  • 58.3% (Neutral)
Wednesday, October 10, 2007 3:41:59 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by RainbowBen

What show puts that on?, Strates or Reithoffer? I know when Strates once did the NC State Fair, they headed south to the Florida State Fair where it's warmer down there. Seems though as July's weather is staying 'til later this month, it's still in the 80's and 90's lately. [:0]

~Ben

Ben! Its North American Midways! Weather Around 85 TO 90 everyday! Come check out the fair!
Disney Fan
  •  rhino
  • 64.76% (Friendly)
  • Operations Foreman
Wednesday, October 10, 2007 3:55:27 AM
Is Jacos still open on the corner?
Jagger
  •  Jagger
  • 58.3% (Neutral)
Wednesday, October 10, 2007 8:57:26 AM
I thinks it is ! Ill check it out and let you know
JimmyD
  •  JimmyD
  • 52.88% (Neutral)
  • Ride Supervisor
Wednesday, October 10, 2007 9:02:59 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by RainbowBen

~Ben

Ben, Strates did the NC State Fiar for many years, untill Amusements of America got the contract in 2002. Reithoffer only had the contract for one year in 2004. Strates does not hold the contract for the Florida State fair, although they did put a few rides in there in 2000 I beleive it was.

Jimmy D
James Dillman III
Dillman Family Rides Inc.
Disney Fan
  •  rhino
  • 64.76% (Friendly)
  • Operations Foreman
Wednesday, October 10, 2007 12:02:35 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Jagger

I thinks it is ! Ill check it out and let you know

Cool, thanks ! Many a stories can be told about that watering hole....lol
nquick
Saturday, October 13, 2007 10:25:24 AM
Jaco's is still open, but it may be the last year because the property has been sold.