bn7309
  •  bn7309
  • 54.14% (Neutral)
  • Foreman Topic Starter
Monday, June 4, 2007 5:38:57 AM
i rode by mayberry mall today and noticed part of the mall parking lot blocked off,i asked the maint.man whats up and he said that j&j was going to be setting up today.i saw the hurricane setting and racked on the back side of the mall and a couple of joint trailers so far.hope they know that jimmy drew was just here a couple weeks ago.well i will check back later.
britt
  •  britt
  • 97.96% (Exalted)
  • Operations Foreman
Monday, June 4, 2007 6:18:13 AM
there are many lots and areas that have more than one carnival on them during the spring as carnivals move north.
rockin ron
Monday, June 4, 2007 12:54:15 PM
Is mt. airy big enough now to support 2 shows in a month on the same parking lot,Billy?We used to make a little jack at the fair but unless the population there has exploded it might be getting played a little to much.
bn7309
  •  bn7309
  • 54.14% (Neutral)
  • Foreman Topic Starter
Monday, June 4, 2007 3:19:25 PM
you are probally right,i talked to someone at the lot and they said they didnt know drew had just played there,but its probally just a stop over to move north. as britt said.
Jagger
  •  Jagger
  • 58.3% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman
Tuesday, June 5, 2007 6:46:25 PM
Lucky.......all we get is a fall carnival,nothing in between!
Jagger
  •  Jagger
  • 58.3% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman
Wednesday, June 6, 2007 5:31:02 PM
Thats the truth 70s and 80s we had alot of small carnivals roll through during the spring and summer. I remember one about three years ago Mohawk shows it was a big eli wheel,hampton combo and scrambler one balloon game and a photo booth plus one food joint.I think two or three guys ran the show they were back and forth start a ride and if someone wanted to play a game they serve that customer at the same time keeping and eye on the ride. It was kind of neat!