cny_chris
  •  cny_chris
  • 57.38% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman Topic Starter
Friday, September 2, 2005 9:07:24 AM
Just got a chance to hop on the 'net at the fair -- it's a beautiful day, big crowds, and plenty to see and do. Taking a bunch of pictures -- I gotta remember that the more I take, the longer it will take to get them uploaded, lol. Full report later, the midway is calling...
"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step." - Lao-Tsu

"Faith is taking the first step, even when you don't see the whole staircase." - Martin Luther King Jr.

"Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly." - Robert F. Kennedy
Boils The Clown
Friday, September 2, 2005 10:47:00 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by cny_chris

Just got a chance to hop on the 'net at the fair -- it's a beautiful day, big crowds, and plenty to see and do. Taking a bunch of pictures -- I gotta remember that the more I take, the longer it will take to get them uploaded, lol. Full report later, the midway is calling...

[:o)]Tell CAT Eyes... the clowns say hello.[:o)]
Come See My Fun House ,  & My Fun House Photo Gallery  
UserPostedImage
~ By All Means.....When In Doubt .....Jump On The "Blame Boils Bandwagon" ! ~
TopSpinJay
Sunday, September 4, 2005 2:07:25 PM
Greetings Everyone! Im Looking Forward to the last day of the fair as many have said come visit the last day

Tuesday Evening I'll Be Returning to Buffalo as we take things down tommarrow night.

for those following Strates Shows, TopSpin Will NOT play at Danville, VA as of this moment of time unless things are changed at the last minute.

I'll have some pictures and a recap of a great run here at the NYS Fair. Till Tuesday - Have a good one
You'll miss us when were gone....