AgentMCC4
  •  AgentMCC4
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
  • Green Help Topic Starter
Sunday, May 29, 2005 9:28:56 AM
What's up fellas,

I highly doubt anyone in this forum even remembers me. Last time I posted on this board I think I was probably about 14 or 15. Anyway, now that it's 4 years later, I figure I would check back in again and re-get-to-know people again. It's been too long.

I've been busy over the past 3 years, so everything carnival related has slipped my mind (I even forgot the name Strates Shows, my favorite midway provider which comes to my area (Danbury) every year. I had to look it up on the internet)

Anyway, I'm graduating high school in 2 weeks and will majoring in Amusement Ride Engineering at Skidmore College in Saratoga Springs, NY in September.

Good to see everyone again, I'll be checking in frequently.

-Mark Checkosky
Mark C Checkosky
Whazzitlooklike
Sunday, May 29, 2005 9:49:55 AM
THE worst thing to ever happen to your area(in my opinion) is when the Leahy family sold the Great Danbury State Fair, We had a lot of equipment there, It was awesome ,what a fair it was!!!!!Bobby Marquis had the Midway contract and booked all the best from the area,All of us ride operators battled it out for top ride every day,it was soooooo much fun..Wish it could be like that again...
Skywheelrider
Sunday, May 29, 2005 8:14:47 PM
Welcome back to MCW. As you can see, things are a lot different around here now. lol
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
skywheel88
Sunday, May 29, 2005 11:56:04 PM
I don't know who you are, but welcome back! My name is Kenny, my handle is SkyWheel88, I am known around here as the Royal American Shows addict, nice to meet ya Mark.
Kenny.

blacktyrtle
Sunday, June 12, 2005 8:04:08 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Whazzitlooklike

THE worst thing to ever happen to your area(in my opinion) is when the Leahy family sold the Great Danbury State Fair, We had a lot of equipment there, It was awesome ,what a fair it was!!!!!Bobby Marquis had the Midway contract and booked all the best from the area,All of us ride operators battled it out for top ride every day,it was soooooo much fun..Wish it could be like that again...

i agree, even though i am too young to have ever gone. my mom used to work for bobby maquis though.