IndianaTED
  •  IndianaTED
  • 64.78% (Friendly)
  • Maintenance Supervisor Topic Starter
Sunday, October 24, 2010 7:47:00 AM
With Halloween approaching, the ghost show marathons are being planned I'm sure.

What do you think of these?

Ghost Hunters
Ghost Hunters International
Ghost Adventures
Paranormal State

I really would like to believe in ghosts...I mean doesn't that prove there is an after-life? But some of these shows are not very compelling to me. And the EVPs, where voices from white noise are recorded, hell most of those don't sound anything like what they interpert them to say.

While they may get some things that are strange on tape, they never seem to capture what is reported to them in advance as happening.

In all of the shows, I've only seen one where they actually claim to have gotten a full body apparition. Apparently ghost are camera-shy.
I've never been "with it", just been an interested observer of carnivals for more than 50 years.
Johnny's United Shows..."A Family Tradition" and "All for Fun, Fun for All".
The carnival of my youth, which had roots that originated in my hometown.
Skywheelrider
Tuesday, October 26, 2010 4:17:25 PM
I don't watch any of the ghost hunter type shows, but I like watching "A Haunting" on Discovery, one show that creeps you out even in the middle of the afternoon. And shows on haunted places around the USA, very interesting to me. See the Ouija board topic for what I believe.

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Disney Fan
  •  rhino
  • 64.76% (Friendly)
  • Operations Foreman
Tuesday, October 26, 2010 4:45:02 PM
The guy that does the filming on Paranormal State did a documentary , a few years back, about Star Valley Shows, in Michigan. They came down to a house about 5 miles from where i live.Famous haunted house around here.
The Dude
Wednesday, October 21, 2015 9:51:33 PM
I dont watch any shows just Movies Like Halloween (1978) on Friday the 13th (1980) -- Watched that again the other night.....

Nothing but rubbish on TV now,not worth my time!!