ridejocky
Thursday, July 16, 2020 9:29:33 PM
Originally Posted by: JustinJames 

Strates did play Horry County.

So now they're stuck up-county with no place to go. That's messed up. Bad enough laying dead in the barn...

Ride the Zipper?
JustinJames
Friday, July 17, 2020 5:46:53 PM
Missouri as well as Arkansas just kicked the bucket.
rodler
  •  rodler
  • 76.1% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor
Friday, July 17, 2020 7:57:20 PM
Originally Posted by: JustinJames 

Missouri just kicked the bucket.

Still going to have the carnival and youth stock show from what they are saying.
RodB
JustinJames
Friday, July 17, 2020 8:03:23 PM
Originally Posted by: rodler 

Still going to have the carnival and youth stock show from what they are saying.

Sadly, no.

https://www.facebook.com...-show/10158445023924868/ 
thunderbolt85
Monday, July 20, 2020 7:45:37 AM
The Upper SC State Fair cancelled, first time in 33 years I will not be able to go out there and enjoy the midway.

No news on Piedmont Interstate Fair (Reithoffer), but I imagine its going to go as well, bet the state fair cancels as well.

What a crappy year for show business, really hate this for all of us.

Strates was at the Horry County fair, we had some issue come up the first weekend so didn't get to go, but from what I read and saw the midway was way smaller than years before due to social distancing and wide spaces between rides. Not sure if the crowds were big or not, did see a few concessioners headed out.
britt
  •  britt
  • 97.96% (Exalted)
  • Operations Foreman
Tuesday, July 21, 2020 9:53:36 AM
Originally Posted by: ridejocky 

So now they're stuck up-county with no place to go. That's messed up. Bad enough laying dead in the barn...

They are set up in North Myrtle for the summer.

Pizzagod
Wednesday, July 29, 2020 11:15:26 AM
Called it!
Raleigh is cancelled (as is Winston-Salem). Soo...Columbia? Perry? Mobile? Baton Rouge?
For one dollar I'll guess your weight, your height, or your sex.
thunderbolt85
Wednesday, July 29, 2020 1:27:06 PM
Columbia is out..kinda, just saw they are only having a drive thru fair with a few concessions and maybe some exhibits as well, no rides.

I believe most of the rest will cancel as well, this season is gone.