thunderbolt85
Wednesday, April 15, 2020 1:55:11 PM
Saw on Reithoffer's FB page that they just got a new ride...…..The Beast, and yeah it looks like the KMG model, only one picture but colors are right and the trailer is triaxle rather than the just two for a Fireball.

Some good news in this day, hopefully they will get to use it soon.
Bill P
  •  Bill P
  • 81.66% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Wednesday, April 15, 2020 3:02:56 PM
It's a Tech Park Street Fighter 360.
ridejocky
Wednesday, April 15, 2020 11:41:09 PM
Originally Posted by: thunderbolt85 

Saw on Reithoffer's FB page that they just got a new ride...…..The Beast, and yeah it looks like the KMG model, only one picture but colors are right and the trailer is triaxle rather than the just two for a Fireball.

Some good news in this day, hopefully they will get to use it soon.

Bad news for Reithoffer, buying a big new piece and having to wait until next year to win any money with it...
Ride the Zipper?
thunderbolt85
Thursday, April 16, 2020 7:33:18 AM
Originally Posted by: Bill P 

It's a Tech Park Street Fighter 360.

Thanks for the information, guess I am getting older now and just can't keep up with all the new rides, so not the big "Beast" that is double the size of a Fireball?
rodler
  •  rodler
  • 76.1% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor
Thursday, April 23, 2020 1:19:12 PM

I seen a big beautiful looking ride that looked brand spanking new that was passing through Missouri about a month ago but I was not able to tell what is was. It looked like the first letter on the sign was a "Z' but not sure. It was about the size of a power surge racked and the driver was very good as he was making turns with it very easily.
RodB