thunderbolt85
Wednesday, March 11, 2020 7:07:24 AM
That was a good story on Kissel and Millennials. Yes I know that change is sometimes good and they really seemed to be doing a great job, I just hope that millennials remember that older folks like tradition and "classics" if you will.

Now Kissel seems to be doing just that as they have some great classics and then new stuff, just seems sometimes that other shows and parks just want to get rid of anything old for new.

Most of all I like Kissel's attention to detail.

And my comment is not just about rides, but games, food, and everything else. Still nice to see a side show now and then, I really miss a good old glass pitch and who on hear doesn't love hearing, "Alive on the inside" from time to time.

Thoughts?
bigjlh
Thursday, March 12, 2020 8:26:10 AM
The whole scope of the business has changed,from the rides,games,food,new ticket systems it seems if changes are not embraced you will get left behind.these are too pretty sharp ladies on kissel operation.looks like there new ideas are paying off more power to them and show.ok then thanks bigjlh
indianacarnie
Friday, March 13, 2020 9:17:02 AM
Kissel has a nice show indeed. I personally will not work there anymore but thats more a personal thing than a reflection on the show as a whole. Russ always keeps a clean well lit midway and thats to be commended in any show.
An end, even with terror, is better than terror without end. F.Neitzsche
rodler
  •  rodler
  • 76.1% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor
Friday, March 20, 2020 7:35:30 PM

I`ve watched several videos of this show and have to say what a beautiful show this is and with a couple additional rides like a giant slide and a coaster and they will be a major player nationally. You also can`t overlook their passion to be one of the best that should make their future very bright.
RodB