thunderbolt85
Friday, October 4, 2019 7:16:02 AM
So thought we could keep it going with trips down memory lane. Of course there was Deggeller Magic Midway, but I will start with the Deggeller brothers in the 80s on what I remember:

Sky Wheel
Dutch Giant Wheel
Huss Pirate
Huss Ranger
Huss Breakdance (one year only)
Weber/Huss? 1001 Nights
Toboggan
Swiss Bobs
2 or 3 ground mount bumper cars (think it F&B, European model, and maybe a Lampkin?)
European Far Out Swings
Music Express
Flying Bobs (bought from Strates pretty sure)
2 Tilts
Wave Swinger

Lots of great kiddies and majors.

Had a gas powered Loop O Plane for a while

Laser Dome dark ride
Bill P
  •  Bill P
  • 81.72% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Friday, October 4, 2019 9:47:59 PM
Deggeller had a zyklon coaster around 1980, saw it booked with Strates a couple times. Also had an Enterprise type ride called Gallactica, possibly made by Larson. It was at Ohio State fair in 1985.

Around 1979 they had a Hurricane, Diver , Bumble bee etc. booked with Strates.
thunderbolt85
Monday, October 7, 2019 6:54:18 AM
Ah yes, forgot about the Gallactica.
Tornado
Monday, October 7, 2019 4:51:47 PM
Ya Deggeller's Magic Midway is another big show from the past with a history of some big iron too...
Though it rebirth as Deggeller Attractions is pretty darn good as well...
ridejocky
Tuesday, October 8, 2019 12:44:23 AM
Originally Posted by: Tornado 

Ya Deggeller's Magic Midway is another big show from the past with a history of some big iron too...
Though it rebirth as Deggeller Attractions is pretty darn good as well...

Deggeller's Spectacular Magic Midway...

Ride the Zipper?
thunderbolt85
Tuesday, October 8, 2019 12:08:53 PM
Yeah the younger I go the less I remember but I do remember some from the Magic Midway.

Always had big stuff at the Upper SC State Fair that I remember. Sky Wheel, two ferris wheels, lots of majors and specs.

But for some reason I can't remember any music rides till the year Conklin came in, I am figuring they had them, but I just really remember seeing the four the Conklin Deggeller Magic Midway had on the lot for that years fair (Super Himalaya, Cortina Bobs, Music Express booked, and a Flying Bobs).

I really started paying attention to music rides after that.