mgr man
  •  mgr man
  • 63.12% (Friendly)
  • Foreman Topic Starter
Friday, July 12, 2019 9:50:43 PM
Kissel is playing the Three Rivers Festival In Ft Wayne, Indiana. Some photos,photos 
ridejocky
Saturday, July 13, 2019 12:46:00 AM
Nice pics, thanks!
Ride the Zipper?
Tornado
Monday, July 15, 2019 10:50:38 AM
WOW love the picture, thanks for sharing...
What a GREAT looking show!

I love the Flying Circus (Yo Yo). Looks really nice with the canvas to look like a "Big Top" tent.

And the big screen in front of the Rotor I'm assuming shows what is happening inside the ride??? Believe Funtastic shows out west still has a Rotor, but not sure if they still use it??

And the Astro Wheel... Incredible!!! I like how they converted the ramps for getting on and off to the bigger platform and added the stairs... I also notice they have the 2 ballast tanks/weights on either side.

I also believe Funtastic shows still has an Astro Wheel too... Just not sure if they still use it or not??
thunderbolt85
Monday, July 15, 2019 2:03:22 PM
Originally Posted by: Tornado 

WOW love the picture, thanks for sharing...
What a GREAT looking show!

I love the Flying Circus (Yo Yo). Looks really nice with the canvas to look like a "Big Top" tent.

And the big screen in front of the Rotor I'm assuming shows what is happening inside the ride??? Believe Funtastic shows out west still has a Rotor, but not sure if they still use it??

And the Astro Wheel... Incredible!!! I like how they converted the ramps for getting on and off to the bigger platform and added the stairs... I also notice they have the 2 ballast tanks/weights on either side.

I also believe Funtastic shows still has an Astro Wheel too... Just not sure if they still use it or not??

On the ballast tanks for the Astro Wheel, yeah saw those last year at the NC mtn state fair in Asheville, Drew had booked on their wheels.