thunderbolt85
Monday, December 31, 2018 6:14:17 AM
Modern had a posting on their FB page about something big coming from Europe. They haven't said what yet, so wanted to see if anyone had any guesses?

Now this is just for fun, I don't have any "inside" information or anything, just thought you all might like to have fun guessing.

My Guess:

Huss Magic

That's my guess and kinda hoping so, but I figure its most likely more something like a music ride, some turbo/gforce ride, or a new fireball type ride, or maybe even a new giant wheel.
Predatorocks
Tuesday, January 1, 2019 3:22:59 AM
I will go with something like a KMG Speed. Someone said the Orbiter has been sitting outside for 3 years already. Such a crying shame! No wonder why I never go to that carnival.
JustinJames
Wednesday, January 2, 2019 3:25:59 AM
Originally Posted by: Predatorocks 

No wonder why I never go to that carnival.

They probably didn't wonder why...
thunderbolt85
Wednesday, January 2, 2019 6:29:41 AM
One thing I do like about Modern is some of the classic rides they keep. The Sky Wheel, nice looking Round Up, Spider, believe they still have a Scrambler, Explorer, and they had a nice looking Ghost Train, but I believe they sold it or are selling it.

They used to play the balloon festival down here in the spring and they always brought in a big spread, both classics and newer rides.

They booked in with J&J one year at the Upper SC state fair and brought in some nice rides, the Explorer, some kind of Crazy Flip, the Ghost Train, an unique Giant Wheel that I haven't seen again, and some kiddies.
britt
  •  britt
  • 97.96% (Exalted)
  • Operations Foreman
Wednesday, January 2, 2019 8:37:29 AM
Originally Posted by: JustinJames 

They probably didn't wonder why...

now you know you take roll at every spot and if someone does not show you call to check on them. lol

chuck
  •  chuck
  • 62.8% (Friendly)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Wednesday, January 2, 2019 4:26:34 PM
Originally Posted by: thunderbolt85 

Modern had a posting on their FB page about something big coming from Europe. They haven't said what yet, so wanted to see if anyone had any guesses?

Now this is just for fun, I don't have any "inside" information or anything, just thought you all might like to have fun guessing.

My Guess:

Huss Magic

That's my guess and kinda hoping so, but I figure its most likely more something like a music ride, some turbo/gforce ride, or a new fireball type ride, or maybe even a new giant wheel.

I'm gonna go with a KMG Tango, or something along that line. Definitely would be an eye catcher in Illinois/Indiana.

thunderbolt85
Thursday, January 3, 2019 7:09:55 AM
Originally Posted by: chuck 

I'm gonna go with a KMG Tango, or something along that line. Definitely would be an eye catcher in Illinois/Indiana.

Yep, you and others are more in line with most likely what it will be, my guess of the Huss Magic is out there for sure, but hey its fun to wish. I would really like to see that ride in America, have always like that one since it came out.

However, I think it comes in at about 5 loads and a lot to tear down and set up, Huss rides are great but a lot to move. But my favorite and always will be is the TriStar.
Erik9976
Tuesday, January 15, 2019 9:36:01 PM
It's a family coaster from Eastern Europe.
thunderbolt85
Wednesday, January 16, 2019 7:05:53 AM
Originally Posted by: Erik9976 

It's a family coaster from Eastern Europe.

saw that, looks like a nice one too.