thunderbolt85
Monday, October 1, 2018 10:21:38 AM
So I might be behind the times here, but saw that teasers were going out from Cammack shows on their new attraction.

My guess is a KMG Sicko/Beast............anyone else?
rodler
  •  rodler
  • 76.1% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor
Monday, October 1, 2018 2:03:39 PM

I`m sure they are the ride manufacturers dream show. They have all the latest rides.
RodB
bigjlh
Monday, October 1, 2018 6:57:19 PM
judging by the size of that hub connection,you may be correct thunderbolt if so a huge piece and flashy,thnx.bigjlh
thunderbolt85
Tuesday, October 2, 2018 7:14:09 AM
Well, I am sure they will post the answer soon, and yes they sure do have some of the newest and best rides out there.

Still would like to get out to see them one day if I can, would really like to go down to Texas and see them there.
Bill P
  •  Bill P
  • 81.72% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Tuesday, October 2, 2018 8:21:08 PM
Best guess from the pics and comments is a Fabbri Booster Maxx, 55m high, 180 feet. Seats about 16, twice what a Speed seats.
ridejocky
Tuesday, October 2, 2018 10:26:04 PM
Will it be at AZ?
Ride the Zipper?
wvscott
Wednesday, October 3, 2018 9:21:01 AM
Originally Posted by: ridejocky 

Will it be at AZ?

they said it is, we should know the answer on Friday when the fair opens
hussrainbow87
Wednesday, October 3, 2018 10:53:17 PM
Fabbri Booster Maxxx Named TITAN

looks great too!
thunderbolt85
Thursday, October 4, 2018 7:21:16 AM
Originally Posted by: Bill P 

Best guess from the pics and comments is a Fabbri Booster Maxx, 55m high, 180 feet. Seats about 16, twice what a Speed seats.

Good guess, you win the prize, the check is in the mail.....LOL, no you were right on it.
rideguyray
Thursday, October 4, 2018 10:50:46 AM
Originally Posted by: hussrainbow87 

Fabbri Booster Maxxx Named TITAN

looks great too!

Actually, Has RCS announced it yet, and if so where ?
Last i Checked, Titian is down in Mexico owned by Grupo Garcia, the same firm that owns the 80M Funtime Mega King Tower. I believe Titan came over in febuary, and RCS is using various angles of titan in the teaser campaign, so did RCS buy it used, or will this be a second one in North America but first in the US?
Follow me on Facebook at Ray Fendrick
hussrainbow87
Thursday, October 4, 2018 8:37:50 PM
Originally Posted by: rideguyray 

Actually, Has RCS announced it yet, and if so where ?
Last i Checked, Titian is down in Mexico owned by Grupo Garcia, the same firm that owns the 80M Funtime Mega King Tower. I believe Titan came over in febuary, and RCS is using various angles of titan in the teaser campaign, so did RCS buy it used, or will this be a second one in North America but first in the US?

It’s brand new. Named Titan. You’ll see. The photos that have been teased are of the new model taken in the factory at Fabbri.
First model in the US. Had a lot of work done to it to make sure it was suitable for strict road laws in the US. Enjoy! They’re an amazing ride!
rideguyray
Friday, October 5, 2018 12:08:17 AM

It’s brand new. Named Titan. You’ll see. The photos that have been teased are of the new model taken in the factory at Fabbri.
First model in the US. Had a lot of work done to it to make sure it was suitable for strict road laws in the US. Enjoy! They’re an amazing ride!

So, a clone of the Mexican one, colors are almost identical, only thing i dont like on that Titian is theres no back drop so the base is pretty bland with just the column sticking up
hussrainbow87
Friday, October 5, 2018 12:13:26 AM
Originally Posted by: rideguyray 

So, a clone of the Mexican one, colors are almost identical, only thing i dont like on that Titian is theres no back drop so the base is pretty bland with just the column sticking up

Different colours to the Mexican one, better light package, no backdrop.
rideguyray
Friday, October 5, 2018 11:50:27 AM

Different colours to the Mexican one, better light package, no backdrop.

Thanks for the info
chuck
  •  chuck
  • 62.8% (Friendly)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Friday, October 5, 2018 4:29:19 PM
I'm guessing this will replace their KMG Mach 1 and Speed?