flamo
  •  flamo
  • 87.94% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman Topic Starter
Wednesday, September 28, 2016 4:22:58 PM
The Nut Club has activate the first of 5 cams for the Nut Club Festival which starts this weekend. You can get to see the set more than likely tomorrow as it is on the street. The wheel in the park is set up.

http://www.fallfestlivecams.com 
I'm there, Old, Tired, Broke and Henpecked
crazyspin
Wednesday, September 28, 2016 9:22:52 PM
Fetch
Friday, September 30, 2016 2:26:41 PM
Ill be down there taking pictures and video as usual.
Soda Guy
Friday, September 30, 2016 3:03:08 PM
Originally Posted by: Fetch 

Ill be down there taking pictures and video as usual.

Will you be wearing all of your state championship Mater Dei gear? LOL
Fetch
Saturday, October 1, 2016 3:49:59 PM
Maybe my Reitz stuff @Soda 🙂
Soda Guy
Saturday, October 1, 2016 4:04:56 PM
flamo
  •  flamo
  • 87.94% (Honored)
Saturday, October 1, 2016 10:10:48 PM
Visible rides Live stream
Pharos Fury
Super Loop
Zipper
Bumper Cars
Freak out
Scrambler
Wheel
Kiddie Swing
Screamer (Kamikaze)
Tornado

Ketch will have to complete this list.
Fetch
Sunday, October 2, 2016 10:10:54 PM
Originally Posted by: Soda Guy 

Reitz?

Didn't an Olympic swimmer go there

Yes Lilly King won 2 Gold medals this past Olympics and was notorious for the finger wag at the cheating Russian. She will be our parade's Grand Marshal Saturday night.
flamo
  •  flamo
  • 87.94% (Honored)
Monday, October 3, 2016 1:51:31 PM
Monday Morning....Nothing is open yet there are tons of people...The cams show people every where.
rideguyray
Monday, October 3, 2016 3:42:38 PM
The Wipeout is Booked for the week from TJ Schmidt in Mighigan.
Interesting Fact is that Schmidt bought the Micheal Jackson, Neverland Ranch's wipeout at the start of the season from D&K Amusements in Westminster, MD who used it since 2002
Follow me on Facebook at Ray Fendrick
flamo
  •  flamo
  • 87.94% (Honored)
Thursday, October 6, 2016 7:35:43 PM
This spot opened Monday. Every day thus far long before the rides open (2-11) there are huge crowds. Vendors restock early in the am then again about 2 again. They have a rear loader go down the street about 2 to empty the trash barrels and pick up bagged trash. After closing (10:30 or 11) Trash barrels are move just of the curb and a rear loader goes down the street to get trash bags. The a Front load with a dumping all the barrels (They well over 100 barrels Then the Street sweeper and water truck finish the job in less than two hours. I wish we had sponsors like that when I was on the road.

Fetch
Tuesday, October 11, 2016 2:30:44 PM
We had a great week thanks to a lot of cooperation from Mother Nature. Blake and his crew at NAME were great to work with as usual. Friendly and nice to talk to. Did a few more videos on at night on the Zipper and another on the Hurricane

Hurricane:

Zipper:

We take a lot of pride in cleaning up and usually takes just a couple of hours each night then the day after we go about two or three blocks around the festival and clean the streets and even peoples' yards of trash and debris.