Tornado
  •  Tornado
  • 91.54% (Exalted)
  • Ride Supervisor Topic Starter
Friday, March 27, 2015 1:49:14 PM

Seems Reithoffer has updated their web site with their Attractions…

Not all of them have their picture associated with them yet, but I do see ALL of the pieces (except for kiddie Bumper Boats (if they still have them) and the NEW kiddie Air Race (have already), the 2nd Wisdom Himalaya (expected early summer) and the potential 2 to 3 other NEW pieces expected to arrive later this year too!).

For each piece with the same name that they have duplicates of they provided the date of purchase. Duplicate pieces with different names are listed individually (Like the Wisdom Star Ship 3000 & Enterprise, Orient Express & Iron Dragon).

Reithoffer Attractions 
massachusettsman
Friday, March 27, 2015 11:59:47 PM
I didn't even realize they owned some of those rides anymore. Haven't seen the demo derby or central park in years. I like that they have the year acquired on each ride.
Tornado
  •  Tornado
  • 91.54% (Exalted)
Saturday, March 28, 2015 9:18:17 AM
ya saw the Demo Derby last summer. Has LED's on it and a scenery wrap on the back drop (think it was a wrap).
thunderbolt85
Saturday, April 25, 2015 8:53:27 AM
So based on the article in carnival mag Reithoffer is working on getting on a new coaster, will be good to find out more details. Plus they are taking the big Mouse and a Flitzer, looks to be a really great midway.
Tornado
  •  Tornado
  • 91.54% (Exalted)
Saturday, April 25, 2015 11:12:33 PM
Originally Posted by: thunderbolt85 

So based on the article in carnival mag Reithoffer is working on getting on a new coaster, will be good to find out more details. Plus they are taking the big Mouse and a Flitzer, looks to be a really great midway.

Ya the new coaster is scheduled to be here for the NM state fair. Also the article mentioned to other deals for rides being worked too. Wonder what they are/will be???
rodler
  •  rodler
  • 76.1% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor
Sunday, April 26, 2015 2:41:55 PM
They have some pretty good videos and interviews with the father and son Rick on youtube.
RodB