skydiver77
  •  skydiver77
  • 66.38% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor Topic Starter
Thursday, February 13, 2014 7:23:19 PM
I'm up here at UNC chapel hill,nc with something in my right upper chest. Along with it, a fever right lately & a small tickle in my throat forcing a cough. Oh boy, I hope God has a sky diver waiting for me on the flip side. One to never get dizzy on, no matter how many times I ride it. 🙂. N e way, thanks for your prayers & if it were Summer? I doubt I'd have n e thing, but that's the way it goes I guess. 😞
Skywheelrider
Friday, February 14, 2014 2:24:45 AM
Hope you get well soon.
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Benjibear
Saturday, February 15, 2014 9:04:45 AM
I hope and pray everything is OK. I doubt your going to heaven yet, but when you do, I am believer it will be exactly what you want.
It is what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.
bigjlh
Saturday, February 15, 2014 11:02:14 AM
rainbow ben. get healthy so you can ride that skydiver. again.take care of yourself and it will take of you.
flamo
  •  flamo
  • 87.94% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Tuesday, February 18, 2014 11:54:30 AM
Our prayers go with you. Only the best for you.
I'm there, Old, Tired, Broke and Henpecked
carnivalguy135
Tuesday, February 18, 2014 9:00:53 PM
Prayer's your way Get well soon.
ridejocky
Wednesday, February 19, 2014 8:18:20 AM
Good luck with it brother.
Ride the Zipper?
BeauceCarnavalMan
Tuesday, February 25, 2014 8:10:42 PM
get well soon
BeauceCarnavalMan
skydiver77
  •  skydiver77
  • 66.38% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor Topic Starter
Wednesday, February 26, 2014 9:15:16 PM
Thanks for all of your prayers indeed! Between your prayers and the Good Lord above, i'm back at home & doing wonderful! Though, I've been on home antibiotics with a " power line " / central line in the right upper part of my chest, just below my neck & it's every 5 hours I get antibiotic fluids through it. Hopefully, it will come out tomorrow as it was scheduled to run from the 17th of this month to today, the 26th. I've gotta go back to the hospital for them to take it out. I told one of my ride buddies once I get back to normal, i'm ordering the RAH KMG Fire Ball. I didn't know Ron had this out until recently. If i'd known sooner, i'd already had it and built, sitting on my desk in my room. Later
ringmaster