Home | Carnival News | Fair News | Park News | Classifieds & Help Wanted | Galleries | Contact
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline skydiver77  
#1 Posted : Sunday, June 8, 2014 4:01:55 AM(UTC)
skydiver77

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 23 time(s) in 21 post(s)
This stuff sucks! Angry0 Born with cystic fibrosis, then come 1997, get diabetes, then Spring of 2013, peripheral neuropathy. I'm almost at the point and I have thoughts of it every now and then of suicide, just ending my life. I've heard so many great things about the other side versus this crappy life of diseases & whatever else. My hands & rest of my body were normal summer 2012, but first of 2013?, anything but! Since then?, my finger tips have turned white on the ends, loss of feeling totally, nerve damage, you name it. I can still feel in certain areas of my body, but it's a real faint-feel and it feels like it's (the neuropathy) trying to damage my feet. My life's pretty much over with..
Sponsor
Offline flamo  
#2 Posted : Sunday, June 8, 2014 4:31:11 AM(UTC)
flamo

Was thanked: 310 time(s) in 188 post(s)
Part of the way to the other side is to wait until you are called. There is reason for everything but you have to be patient. You were put here for a reason and when that reason or task is completed you will be called. Hang in there as you have friends here that are more than willing to talk to you and help you. There is no doubt many will pray for you that your situation gets better.
I'm there, Old, Tired, Broke and Henpecked
Offline Benjibear  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, June 11, 2014 12:04:02 AM(UTC)
Benjibear

Was thanked: 59 time(s) in 49 post(s)
God doesn't give you anything you can't handle. Life is about learning to live with what is given to you.
It is what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.
Offline SideWinder  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, June 11, 2014 10:44:19 PM(UTC)
SideWinder

United States

Was thanked: 145 time(s) in 113 post(s)
I have Sciatica Nerve issues. As a matter of fact, I'm going through an episode as we speak!!!!
Offline floridaboy2014  
#5 Posted : Thursday, June 26, 2014 11:04:31 AM(UTC)
floridaboy2014

United States

Originally Posted by: skydiver77 Go to Quoted Post
This stuff sucks! Angry0 Born with cystic fibrosis, then come 1997, get diabetes, then Spring of 2013, peripheral neuropathy. I'm almost at the point and I have thoughts of it every now and then of suicide, just ending my life. I've heard so many great things about the other side versus this crappy life of diseases & whatever else. My hands & rest of my body were normal summer 2012, but first of 2013?, anything but! Since then?, my finger tips have turned white on the ends, loss of feeling totally, nerve damage, you name it. I can still feel in certain areas of my body, but it's a real faint-feel and it feels like it's (the neuropathy) trying to damage my feet. My life's pretty much over with..

just went through six way bypass in april i have diabetes i know what u r going through hell im only 50 whyme
Offline paulmbe  
#6 Posted : Sunday, July 6, 2014 5:42:44 AM(UTC)
paulmbe

Was thanked: 19 time(s) in 14 post(s)
I have it bad in legs and feet if you are a veteran check with your local VA hospital there are several treatments that work well. I take Gaberpentin and amitriptilin it relieves the pain and improves myopd
"Life's journey is not to arrive safely at the grave, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting, "Holy *, what a ride!"
Rss Feed  Atom Feed