flamo
  •  flamo
  • 87.94% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman Topic Starter
Thursday, January 16, 2014 7:09:15 PM
The reports are now out. I have read both reports on Benghazi.
http://www.intelligence....enghazi2014/benghazi.pdf 

"Ultimately, however, the final responsibility for security at diplomatic
facilities lies with the former Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton. Because the
Temporary Mission Facility in Benghazi did not meet the security standards set by the State Department, it would have required a waiver to be occupied. Although certain waivers of the standards could have been approved at a lower level, other departures, such as the co-location requirement, could only be approved by the Secretary ofState}63 At the end of the day, she was responsible for ensuring the safety of all Americans serving in our diplomatic facilities. Her failure to do so clearly made a difference in the lives of the four murdered Americans and their families."
http://oversight.house.g...rt-for-Members-final.pdf 

The first report is the bipartisan report from the Senate. The question becomes as we know Obama is a liar and totally irresponsible are we going to elect another person who does the same? The report shows Clinton is a lair and irresponsible. Does any one question that? As in this industry the media continually prints reports based on nothing to bash us. We know the media bias first hand. It is nice to see we are not alone, if you are honest, assume responsibility and take action that is not good enough. It is better according to the media to blame someone else and lie about it. So I ask again, Are we going to elect a president who is a proven liar and will accept no responsibility?

I'm there, Old, Tired, Broke and Henpecked
Benjibear
Thursday, January 16, 2014 8:05:36 PM
The last four presidents have been liars and I am sure it goes back much farther than that. I think that is the main requirement for the job. I hate to say it, but someone that is honest, is probably not going to get elected because I don't think the US is ready to hear the truth, we are screwed.
It is what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.
flamo
  •  flamo
  • 87.94% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman Topic Starter
Thursday, January 16, 2014 10:46:52 PM
Originally Posted by: Benjibear 

The last four presidents have been liars and I am sure it goes back much farther than that. I think that is the main requirement for the job. I hate to say it, but someone that is honest, is probably not going to get elected because I don't think the US is ready to hear the truth, we are screwed.

I don't doubt that they all lie but none compare to Obama. Almost everything he says is a lie and does it knowing the truth. The real fault in the media, if they were watch dogs instead of lap dogs it may not stop it but it sure would slow it down.

I'm there, Old, Tired, Broke and Henpecked
Erik9976
Thursday, March 13, 2014 6:29:14 AM
I sure would like to know what George W Bush lied about.