thunderbolt85
Saturday, September 7, 2013 1:40:36 PM
Visited the fair last night and had a good time. Drew looked good, everything was up but Pirate and Kamikaze were not running, not sure why but they working on the drive I think for the Pirate.
Drew had his new Wacky Worm in there, the sea lion show was there and cannonball. Lots of good food, Little Richard had some joints in there and the place was packed. Long lines to all the rides, even the kiddies. They were running a midnight madness but it was packed before that.
That's a really good fair with lots to see and do, and really nice grounds. Hoping one day he might bring the Wildcat up.
Seemed like games were a little slow last night guess cause of the POP.
Carnivalbuff
Saturday, September 7, 2013 5:08:03 PM
Little Richard, wow, that is a name I have not heard in a very long time. I remember when he had the World of Mirth Shows. I often wonder how he was doing and how his health is. He has got to be up in age now. Thanks.
Discjo
Saturday, September 7, 2013 9:52:02 PM
I always see the Little Richards name on joints on SC state fair-- Always

Kc
bn7309
Monday, September 16, 2013 3:01:45 PM
the fair ended on sun night ,very strong run,everything was great at the nc mtn state fair. thanks to all my friends for there help up there,iappreciate so much,see yall at the great Dixie classic.
thunderbolt85
Monday, September 16, 2013 3:38:17 PM
Yeah, with good weather all week hopefully they hit some attendence records this year.
bn7309
Tuesday, September 17, 2013 4:44:58 PM
attendance was 191,596. record I believe
thunderbolt85
Wednesday, September 18, 2013 7:31:45 AM
Originally Posted by: bn7309 

attendance was 191,596. record I believe

Oh, ok, thought they broke 200k one time, but maybe wrong.
Scott
  •  Scott
  • 87% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Thursday, September 19, 2013 12:14:24 AM
Originally Posted by: Carnivalbuff 

Little Richard, wow, that is a name I have not heard in a very long time. I remember when he had the World of Mirth Shows. I often wonder how he was doing and how his health is. He has got to be up in age now. Thanks.

"Remember what Little Richard always says.... Remember your friends going up the ladder you may need them on your way back down"
bn7309
Thursday, September 19, 2013 9:39:20 AM
how true that is,when youre on top there is only one place to go. and in my 30 plus years in this I have never seen anyone stay on top.so remember your frinds going up,you will need them on the way back down.god bless you all and have a great day.