flamo
  •  flamo
  • 87.94% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman Topic Starter
Friday, July 19, 2013 2:55:28 AM
I went to the Stanislaus county fair today. Got there to early, they opened at 5. Started last weekend through this weekend. Lost of stuff there and great people. Every thing in the pics (iron) belongs to Butler except the Windsurf, Air Max and Speedway. They go to Ventura next week. Sworn to secrecy as to who owns those three pcs. The entire midway was well lit and everything there looked great. It was hot close to if not better than 100 degrees. By 6 the midway was filling fast. When I left at 10 it was pretty well packed. Lines everywhere. It was a POP night. I took several pics and a few videos which I will post on Friday. Their Giant wheel looked great and with the high dollar LED lites it looked spectacular. I have one more video of the wheel to post later.

The Tilt was rethemed to To football champs and it looked sharp.

Got to talk to a few of the folks there, no names. Great people. Butler also has a unit in Sacramento playing the state fair. There is an MCW following on Butler. For those of you on the left coast if you get the chance pay Butler a visit. Great equipment and lots of it.

http://s1272.photobucket...196021508244270127492115 
I'm there, Old, Tired, Broke and Henpecked
Skywheelrider
Friday, July 19, 2013 11:24:32 AM
Air Max and Windsurfer are owned by Bruce Pearlman. Common knowledge.
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
flamo
  •  flamo
  • 87.94% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman Topic Starter
Friday, July 19, 2013 12:17:35 PM
Originally Posted by: Skywheelrider 

Air Max and Windsurfer are owned by Bruce Pearlman. Common knowledge.

CHris, You let the secret out. All of his rides looked great.

I'm there, Old, Tired, Broke and Henpecked
rodler
  •  rodler
  • 76.1% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor
Friday, July 19, 2013 5:19:09 PM
Looks like they used every color combination possible on their rides. "Pretty sharp".
RodB
WestCoastPat
Friday, July 19, 2013 6:57:13 PM
Thanks for the pics and videos flamo. Nice looking show with a great line up of rides and beautiful fairgrounds to put it up in. I especially like the banners talking about the rides and the people involved. WCP
WestCoastPat-Proud Mark of all things Carnival. STILL a "FAN BOY"-and proud of it.